Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Asked this question before, but on the Dangers of addiction Main quest.
When you're on the outside of the Old ruined fort, there is a chest on top of the roof with a rope to climb.
However climbing this rope doesn't let you get on the roof to get to the chest. Am i missing something here to get the chest or it's simply not possible to get there.

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
When you're on the outside of the Old ruined fort, there is a chest on top of the roof with a rope to climb.
However climbing this rope doesn't let you get on the roof to get to the chest. Am i missing something here to get the chest or it's simply not possible to get there.
It was possible in previouse version ( IIRC in v0.3). What I know from v 0.33 is it unreachable.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Yea, looks like I broke it. You're supposed to be able to access. Will fix in a later update :)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I have a question...

Why are the portraits for Gobsicca always truncated (see capture hereafter) ?

Is it just because she is supposed to be smaller ? Or a bug ?

(Apparently, all the Gobsicca's portraits in the CH3GoblinGirl.png file are truncated the same way).

capture1(Gobsicca).jpg

BTW, the menu when talking (i.e. 'Other questions' menu choice) to the Town Hall Girl is still "empty" (but it could be "by choice"):

capture2.jpg

Last edited:

dikau

Dec 16, 2019
I have a question...

Why are the portraits for Gobsicaa always truncated (see capture hereafter) ?

(Apparently, all the Gobsicca's portraits in the CH3GoblinGirl.png file are truncated the same way).
According to Parodos' (the dev) post here, it was intended to show she is short.

Btw, Parodos, I updated the mac version to v0.34. Just to let you know and maybe if you want to change the version text on first post.

Reactions: Parodos

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I have a question...

Why are the portraits for Gobsicca always truncated (see capture hereafter) ?

View attachment 1548160

BTW, the menu when talking (i.e. 'Other questions' menu choice) to the Town Hall Girl is still "empty" (but it could be "by choice"):

View attachment 1548164
Yea she's a goblet & the rpgmaker choice menu is kinda annoying to work with, if you want to add more topics later, so I just left it like that for now

Reactions: hewhocumsbynight

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
According to Parodos' (the dev) post here, it was intended to show she is short.

Btw, Parodos, I updated the mac version to v0.34. Just to let you know and maybe if you want to change the version text on first post.
Nice, thanks! Updated front page

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
Yea, looks like I broke it. You're supposed to be able to access. Will fix in a later update :)
Ah that explains it, no problem just glad it wasn't me being oblivious to something simple :LOL:

Love the game so far, looking really forward to the next story part :cool:

Reactions: Parodos

Bse

Aug 1, 2019
Ask About the Head priest when did she start to make your turn back to Human and offer you the Followers as ... She is cool. And Milking mhhh what did she do when you milk Her Maybe she start to milk MC same time and give you choose ?? Only Idea. But i want to give this to. Hope you not Disappoineted or sad about it.

Reactions: Jarul and Parodos
4.50 star(s) 64 Votes