Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Farm girl house is still buggy, i thought the last patch fixed the repeated dialogue of layer when he went to check her house to look for her & couldn't find her (if you did not do that at the 1st time when the milking quest started).

The repeated dialgue can be triggered (once, i think) when you sleep in farm girl's house. And there's a new repeatedly dialogue bug about layer wanting to check farm girl's fences after he came out of her house (after sleep in it 1st) even though you already done with the fences quest.

The farm by far is the area with the most bugs, other places are fine though.
Thx for reporting. I'll have another look at the farm for the next update :)

Qianke

Apr 27, 2019
You should work on how the cum looks like and generally around that. Jizz should look like jizz not water or at least make it fluid/gloopy, this is honestly one of the biggest turn offs in adult games. I am certain a lot of people would agree.

One prime example that game called Twist or whatever, MC is shooting spider webs from his penis, is he a spooderman? Any other Koikatsu/Illusion game is the same, it's just bad.

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Someone finally made a parody of that shtty anime.
Maybe the MC could use magic to turn all the male goblins into females then fuck them too? :unsure:
What are you talking about, the anime was great as well. It just needed some female goblins and maybe some good reverse ravishment scenes. I mean, the goblins already assimilate human weapons and tactics, I could see them doing the same with human seed. It would also make a good explanation of how hobgoblins and other offshoots are created.

pron2021

Jan 9, 2021
and I don't know what you are talking about
only saw about 10minutes of the first episode
imo sexual violence don't belong in anime series
pretty sure most hentai already got plenty of that

• Angry
Reactions: alpharenji2

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
You should work on how the cum looks like and generally around that. Jizz should look like jizz not water or at least make it fluid/gloopy, this is honestly one of the biggest turn offs in adult games. I am certain a lot of people would agree.

One prime example that game called Twist or whatever, MC is shooting spider webs from his penis, is he a spooderman? Any other Koikatsu/Illusion game is the same, it's just bad.
Maybe it's watered down after shooting too much, takes some time to recharge the volume, y'know.

(I will take this feedback into consideration)

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
The burnt elven post only has one level and if not how can we continue the adventure?
The burnt post is just a place you can revisit for some loot after the quest. To continue talk to town hall girl if you haven't already, or check out the goblin cave, or check out the quest log for some hints

anonym0u5

Jun 21, 2020
This is just my recommendation but why not just remove that dialogue entirely so it won't be repeated in future updates?

In context, Layer just said farm girl isn't in her house & nothing else. This dialogue doesn't help the player in finding farm girl at all. Also im not speaking for everyone but the majority of player's 1st instinct would be checking the barn if they didn't find farm girl in her house.

So to be frank, this dialogue is kinda useless & its only functionality (at the moment) is causing more bugs in the farm area (if the player didn't check her house).

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I have found the Wall Market and can't seem to get back out. Is my save borked?
If you accidently ended up in the big city (area under construction):
Put the attached file in the data/www folder. It adds an exit at the big church (go right from wall market).

errors out while having sex with the first goblin girl.
try this mini fix, because of reasons unknown a small number of players get problems with a vide/animation pause/skip plugin. I'm guessing you're on a new save sinci its the start of the game, but if not a new save, try a new save.

This is just my recommendation but why not just remove that dialogue entirely so it won't be repeated in future updates?
Its a small hint that something out of the ordinary is up in that area. I'll just fix the bug :)
can you rewatch h scenes that you have already seen?
if so where?
Goblin related stuff in Goblinette's Cave.
For the rest of the scenes there's a cheat room/gallery I made as a patreon reward. In the Inn.

AlexTorch

Engaged Member
Jun 22, 2017
Well...not gonna lie for me that the scene with the church maiden and anvil was a turn off, look like this will be the only way that we see something that is not green happening.

Reactions: JustPeekin

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.36] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,01 GB / 176 MB - GoblinLayer036-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

4.60 star(s) 65 Votes