pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Apparently, a minor bug concerning this new 0.36.1 version (using a save from previous versions).

The bath scene with Anvil is repeating when entering the church, though I've already seen it before (well, it's more a surprise than a bug), but after this scene a repeated "Smith Girl" indication is always present in the church (see capture).

capture.jpg

Last edited:
Reactions: Parodos
Feb 8, 2018
Not sure if this has been reported yet, but map images are washed out and lacking colour. Haven't done any more in this version yet, so can't comment on actual game graphics, etc. Playing on MacOS Mojave with 8gb Ram. Screen Shot v0.36.1.png Screen Shot v0.36.0.png

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
my 1st errror at start where find some pic not found on win 10 i5 with 8 gb ram bugger all videa card
Not sure if this has been reported already but here.It happens at the start of the game
i had a problem on my win 10 laptop press f8 did nothing some pic was missing at cave where you went up left side all i do was quit game
Apparently, a minor bug concerning this new 0.36.1 version (using a save from previous versions). a repeated "Smith Girl" indication is always present in the church (see capture).
Attached files should solve your issues. Extract into game folder. Will update the link on the main page as well :)

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Not sure if this has been reported yet, but map images are washed out and lacking colour. Haven't done any more in this version yet, so can't comment on actual game graphics, etc. Playing on MacOS Mojave with 8gb Ram.
Yea that's actually intentional, I was testing a paper look for the world map. Didn't like the result though, so it's back to normal in the next update :)

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
Attached files should solve your issues. Extract into game folder. Will update the link on the main page as well :)

BTW, are the images present in this bug fix the "uncompressed" ones ?

Reactions: Parodos

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021

BTW, are the images present in this bug fix the "uncompressed" ones ?
yea I plucked them from the early access version.
For the 2d stuff (like the faces in the dialogue box) I'm going back to uncompressed, I discovered it makes my workflow much easier when the game is still in development.

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.36.1 Fixed] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 567 MB / 186 MB - GoblinLayer0361fixed-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y)L O A D 'n' L I K E - If you L O A D it then L I K E it!(y) If not, like it anyway!(y) Thanks!;)

This compression is unofficial and untested, use at your own risk.
Compressing process reduces quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
just started this game, i love both this game and you
love u too
1000 comments huh, great game

Hopefully there will be longer updates sometime
Working on a longer story update & my patreon has grown a lot, so as we get closer to summertime again I'm gonna have talk with my "real job" and see if I can work part-time and spend more time on the game instead :)

Reactions: Dalurker

enuthral

Jul 29, 2018
win10 gaming laptop

when going into the smith girl and she asks for help.. asked to be paid
then all i get is a black screen no images. i have to quit the game to get out...ver36.1 with bug fix

im able to get into the world map, but no Mc... can get back to the smith, then see Mc hammering in the smythy

rouge_g

Jul 1, 2017
Same problem with the smith girl, the black transition regardless of choice is stuck and I have to load a different save to get out of the loop. I was using an older save, so it could be that? Also I am pretty sure I already did the smith girl event in this old save so I'm not sure why it's started again.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes