Rendezvous

Aug 10, 2017
Are there any actual sex scenes with the townsfolk or is the still just the goblins?

Last edited:

mrdresquire

Aug 30, 2019
I sincerely appreciate the developer of this game for posting frequent updates in a field which they seem to generally be few and far in-between.
Keep up the great work

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Please Add some Interactive $EX Mechanics Like MNL From Beggar of Net ❤
while a good idea, I think that feature is a "possible addition later down the line" sort of mechanic, especially if sex is used against female combat opponents, like how I want Not-Amazon-Warrior in the game and the dev said she will be a bandit encounter, and probably other female bandits and brigands will also need that sort of mechanic.

this is just me brainstorming, not a "do it nowz in da next update or me angry" sort of post.

Kellan

Aug 5, 2016
What happened to :
Gonna focus on continuing the main story this month, these kind of updates takes a bit longer than the others, but should be done before end of January, and I'll probably have time for a small update as well. Maybe two.
?

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
What happened to :
Gonna focus on continuing the main story this month, these kind of updates takes a bit longer than the others, but should be done before end of January, and I'll probably have time for a small update as well. Maybe two.
?
obviously plans do not account for what happens in real life.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
What happened to :
?
Sorry I had too much to do at work, so I only had time for some smaller updates. But I think in 1-2 weeks it will be done.

Dave3518

Nov 5, 2017
i had a problem on my win 10 laptop press f8 did nothing some pic was missing at cave where you went up left side all i do was quit game

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes