Xia Liu Bei

The Last Emperor
Game Developer
Mar 11, 2019
I actually managed to trip while going up an escalator once.
Only once?

I once tripped walking up an escalator that was out of service. Luckily it was in Shanghai, so my chances of nobody seeing it were a healthy one in a billion.

L0R3M

Apr 10, 2020
Is the new scenes in the Tavern Gallery Room for the Goblins?
This is the first build I've ever played and I just entered the gallery room to see whether I wanted to play the game or not, which I didn't, so I'm not really sure whether the new scenes are in there since I don't know what they are.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Serious question here... at Level 12 (I think) I unlocked the Triple Attack, but it doesn't come up in my combat options (Skills). Is this just because you haven't programmed that in yet?

Dalurker

Apr 11, 2018
Do you know all of the skills of new updates? Maybe a new update really can "anal sex". :FacePalm: It's like that cat meme language with "can has" and crap. Man I hated that shit.
"...Wow new update can anal sex..."

Wow! That's writing dyslexia!
Guys, don't be anal about grammar, lol.

I am going to wait for 0.4 myself and jump back into this game. Last version I played was 0.33.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

zetta216

Oct 4, 2018
I keep getting this weird bug where the map tears while I am walking. a few objects kind of shift around but it looks like I am not moving (even though I am and can still use doors normally even if they don't show there).

jayman_85

May 2, 2018
Have you ever read or watched Goblin Slayer?
As for your question about replays, go to Goblinette’s cave where you keep all your goblin girls. You can replay all the lewd scenes there.
No, I have not.
You can't replay all the lewd scenes there, hence my previous question. The stripping scene isn't there.

blblblblb

Mar 18, 2019
is it possible to do the "handholding" position with Goblinette? i finished the content for this update and the Hero keep saying "No that(s going too far"....

jackeasy

Aug 23, 2017
is it possible to do the "handholding" position with Goblinette? i finished the content for this update and the Hero keep saying "No that(s going too far"....
I'm pretty sure that's meant to be a joke. It's not handholding during a sex position, it's just handholding.

4.50 star(s) 64 Votes