Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Is pregnancy a thing now in this game or not? It's not in the tags but the name of the game and some comments from the dev suggestet there will be pregnancy in the game.
Would like to know the same but there is no actual [pregnancy] tag in the game for now

carhard223

Mar 14, 2018
In the quest "Thunder Thighs" when I speak to the priestess in the church then get directed to go to the inn to go pick up the others, I meet with them and do the little drinking event but I have no idea where they went as they give no indication and the quest log still says to go pick them up at the inn. Am I dumb or softlocked?

Thom999

May 5, 2018
In the quest "Thunder Thighs" when I speak to the priestess in the church then get directed to go to the inn to go pick up the others, I meet with them and do the little drinking event but I have no idea where they went as they give no indication and the quest log still says to go pick them up at the inn. Am I dumb or softlocked?
Go upstairs at INN they are in beds

Mar 5, 2020
Having loads of fun, still is janky as hell but I find that adds to the charm. A couple issues though, upon reaching level 10 Layer learns triple attack, but it doesn't show up on his skill bar. I earned a fire charm accessory from the eye beast, but despite seeing it in my inventory it doesn't appear when I try to put an accessory on one of the galls. Loving the game though, having great laughs and getting my fellow degens in the friend group to give it a go-b.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Sr. Engineer

Mar 24, 2021
why does the animation gets stuck and become laggy during the sex scene with female goblins? Any solution for this?

Racoondog21

Dec 20, 2017
UNOFFICIAL Goblin Layer v0.42.6b macOS (x64)

Download : MEGA -

Extract and run and DON'T FORGET TO BACKUP YOUR GAME SAVE FILES 1st (see spoiler below)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Notes:
  • Only for x64 (intel). For Apple Silicon try using
  • Only tested in macOS 10.15 (Catalina)
I cannot create a save file. Pressing save does nothing. Is there a solution to this? I have the same issue when running the windows version on a web browser using 'index.html' in the 'www' folder.
Screenshot 2022-10-15 at 14.58.09.png

Im on MacOS Monterey Version 12.6.

Racoondog21

Dec 20, 2017
Grafting nw.js on top of v0.42.5 works to create a Linux version. Try it on Mac.
Download from and extract into the same directory as the game. Then run ./nw
Thanks, It Works!
I assume this doesnt work for every RPGM game though? Is there a way know know exactly which ones are compatible to this method?

BakaHu

May 8, 2022
IMO the best scene so far is bath girl jilling off to mc one of the hottest scenes I've seen in a while her design is phenomenal.

Due to the mc's context you have to look past what mc is doing and enjoy what's on the screen when it comes to the not-goblin girls.

I noticed during shop girls pov scene,
there was a frame where there wasa bunch of dots leading from her mouth,
either weird drool or that was positioning tool left in that render,
was unable to screenshot.

maedosan

Jan 28, 2019
Downloaded game a couple of hours ago it freezes up after get into amazon's gold room when child support spell starts and is almost finished. autosave attached.

Started a new game didn't use cheats still freezes same place, this is a game breaking fault.
Same thing with me any way out of this ?

Reactions: HrostFall
4.60 star(s) 65 Votes