zarqupang

Forum Fanatic
Nov 2, 2017
so do you only fuck the goblin lady's are can you fuck all the lady's like harem style lol.

F1forhalp

SOTD: 3 Doors Down - Running Out Of Days
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
View attachment 1931484

Overview:
Goblin Layer is a man with serious goblin fetish, a man on a mission: To wipe out every goblin nest!
After saving/traumatizing a Priestess in distress, you arrive in a frontier town... where all the men have all mysteriously gone missing, and all the women are becoming increasingly horny. And things escalate from there!

Will our helmet-wearing protagonist ever be able to form normal human relationships with the thirsty townswomen, or will he lose himself to thicc goblin girls?
adding this to watch list.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

ninija 4545

Jun 15, 2020
so how do i fix this [1104/160653.124:ERROR:registration_protocol_win.cc(56)] CreateFile: The system cannot find the file specified. (0x2) it happens on all kadokawa games i think

HMZS

Jan 23, 2021
i fixed the succubus / amazon cave freeze. i renamed ACH3SuccuSolo (2).rpgmvp to ACH3SuccuSolo (2).rpgmvp.old and made a copy of ACH3SuccuSolo (1).rpgmvp to ACH3SuccuSolo (2).rpgmvp
that s in /www/img/pictures
the original (2) video must be broken.

edit : i retried from my savegame and it froze again when the animation made a "spiral". but then i reloaded from the autosave just created entering the cave, and it worked fine. maybe need to make a save before entering the cave, then let it crash, then go back from the autosave.

edit2 : ended current content. tons of laughs. 99 problems and all the references. really nice, spent a good time on the game. like the music. have some ragnarok nostalgia i dont know why. waiting for 43.1 link when it will be available. excellent work :) thanks for giving me a smiling monday.

Last edited:

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.42.6Public bug (I dont know maybe it is fixed?) [all report in Discord, Bug 3 was not known and in a future version we get it fixed]

1) Can`t sell his "Old Pants & Boots".
2) Amazon celar freeze (don`t use skip till the end and load autosave2 to try again when it freezes)
3) Frontier Conquest can get all time the reward for Overun Outpost (Eastern Outpost)

Last edited:
Reactions: Tsylatac and HMZS

Dole

Well-Known Karen
Apr 28, 2017
0.42.8 Public (maybe fixed?) bugs [all report in Discord]

1) Inn - Anvil - bed is emty so you see not the NPC laying in bed (you read the name it is more a cosmetic bug).

2) Sometimes the complete Names are away from the places (town and so on) and I get them back only when I sleep in the inn-capital.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
GoblinLayer-0.42.8
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with both F95Zone and the developer of this game.
If you run into issues please use this thread or join us on !

We're crowdfunded, !​

"CJ"

Conversation Conqueror
Mar 6, 2021
Goblin Layer [v0.42.8] [Parodos] crunched

Original / Compressed Size Win: 1,47 GB / 187 MB - GoblinLayer0428-crunched.7z

Download (Win): - -

(y) My compressious likeses! (y) Give them to us you filthy little pervertses! :p

This compression is unofficial and untested, use it at your own risk.
The compressing process reduces the quality and can break the game.

Tools: - Cruncher 0.4.1 (bas@f95zone)

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 66 Votes