Mommysbuttslut

Engaged Member
Feb 19, 2021
doesn't look tomboy-ish to me. that's a woman.
That's what a tomboy is, a woman with a masculine attitude and fashion sense, and the fashion sense has a lot of leeway. You mixing the term up with femboy or something?
I guess I went more for a qt anime type of tomboy. Do you think tomboys should be more androgynous?
Tbh I thought she looked too androgynous already. Kinda just gives her an overly plain face. I think it could maybe work better with some freckles or something, freckles always fix a plain jane HS face.

Reactions: gojira667

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
That's what a tomboy is, a woman with a masculine attitude and fashion sense, and the fashion sense has a lot of leeway. You mixing the term up with femboy or something?

Tbh I thought she looked too androgynous already. Kinda just gives her an overly plain face. I think it could maybe work better with some freckles or something, freckles always fix a plain jane HS face.
freckles are nice (y)

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
well that one simply looks to me like a woman in a leisure outfit. i have that quite often around here irl especially during summer. idk what more to say to that.

Reactions: Parodos

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
how the hell i supose to defeat all endless waves of mobs in noth castle???
cheat. it's a skill, legit option, you find it in the skill tab. that's why you first get asked "do you want the (optional) cheat skill?" when you start a new game. the battle system is not balanced, that's low priority, that is why the dev had this cheat skill built in. it's officially legit and lets you win without wasting resources.
if you rather want it to be a challenge, and be much more work, you can just choose to not use that skill, but that's going to be tedious painfully long fights for each and every smaller skirmish.
there is even the option to toggle if the skill should be available later in the game, in case you started without it.. iirc the old woman had that setting? don't pin me on that i always used the cheat. i mean, it's legit. right? dev says so.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
oh, well okay, i`m just thought it would be more interesting with a combat, and now i see, it was a mistake
i think there's a proper re-balancing of the combat planned later on, it's just not top priority. right now, trying to play completely without that cheat skill is painfull, especially with what little money you can make.. spending that all on potions not an option for me.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
it's not that guy. it's Goblin Layer. totally different person.
or maybe all them Goblin Slayer yahoos got it wrong to begin with, and that guy didn't kill any, but cucked them instead..?
naturally, they wouldn't bring that story in TV, then.

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes