F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
It would be nice to have a list to see what scenes do we miss ? It could be a gallery where we see what we have collected like in https://f95zone.to/threads/space-journey-x-v1-20-11-y-v.146723/ , the part that we don't have are blacked
but there is exactly that.
it's called "a door?!" or something like, ingame, and wants a password.. which of course is like that for a really long time now; and the password gave some grievance and alot WTFLOL moments among players and this thread's followers with each single change. couldn't tell my fav one, off my head i'd say search the thread for any comments to "page 24" (minus quotes) or just password. or, if you find the time, maybe read the whole thread from around the middle onward, should be last like 50-80 pages back? the struggle to understand what the password might be, was really entertaining at times, and gained several people quite a few facepalms.

Reactions: Blade4444

raffo

Jan 6, 2018
need help had to start over I can't complete the Xmas event wont let me talk to town hall girl to complete it.
i had the same problem, i used the item that lets you walk everywhere and went behind the counter to talk with her

Jul 26, 2019
I need help, i just rescued the noble daughter and walked out of the inn. now it said that I still have something to do in town but i searched and searched, idk if it's relevant but i entered a shop to sell some of my stuff but when I walked out all buildings are barricaded other than the inn. Now idk if its a bug or i'm just bad.

Also due to how narrow the passages are I had to resort to "Unfuck me" since some of the npc is blocking the road.

I also tried quest guide but when I interact with the latest quest, the goblin with the golden armor nothing pop out.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
Bugfixes for 0.44.9!

Latest Game Release Download:

Bugfixes Download:

0.44.9 Bugfixes
1. Bugfixes only this time, so a lightweight upload! The zipfile contains the data folder.
You extract it into the game folder. If you got it right, it should ask to overwrite old files.
2. I'm leaving this public, since it's got fixes only. But these bugfixes are made for 0.44.9 and might cause trouble if you try to apply them to earlier versions.
However, maps 008,009,022 and 042 should be safe to copy over even on older version of the game (into the datafolder). Remember Tilesets.json as well. This would probably fix any issues with the counters in the two shops and in the town hall during the Xmas Quest. Tho I haven't tested.
Fixes:
Tileset passasbility improvements, e.g:
fixed the not being able to talk to Town Hall Girl over the counter during the xmas specials.
The counter in the inn
The counters in the shops
and so on...
Sorted out some combat messages
Bit of polish here and there.
The official list of bugs to be fixed is a bit longer, but I'm officially out of time for this year!
I'm planning a thoroughrough playthrough next year and I'll sort them out along with the upcoming Dark Elf encounter hopefully.

I'll be gone for a couple of days, so happy new year in advance for everyone and see you in January!

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Bugfixes for 0.44.9!

Latest Game Release Download:

Bugfixes Download:
Mega

0.44.9 Bugfixes
1. Bugfixes only this time, so a lightweight upload! The zipfile contains the data folder.
You extract it into the game folder. If you got it right, it should ask to overwrite old files.
2. I'm leaving this public, since it's got fixes only. But these bugfixes are made for 0.44.9 and might cause trouble if you try to apply them to earlier versions.
However, maps 008,009,022 and 042 should be safe to copy over even on older version of the game (into the datafolder). Remember Tilesets.json as well. This would probably fix any issues with the counters in the two shops and in the town hall during the Xmas Quest. Tho I haven't tested.
Fixes:
Tileset passasbility improvements, e.g:
fixed the not being able to talk to Town Hall Girl over the counter during the xmas specials.
The counter in the inn
The counters in the shops
and so on...
Sorted out some combat messages
Bit of polish here and there.
The official list of bugs to be fixed is a bit longer, but I'm officially out of time for this year!
I'm planning a thoroughrough playthrough next year and I'll sort them out along with the upcoming Dark Elf encounter hopefully.

I'll be gone for a couple of days, so happy new year in advance for everyone and see you in January!
thanks alot for that!
sadly, the Mega is still version 0.44.8B as well as the DDDL, even though the thread title has been updated to 0.44.9 the files seem not.

'edit' checked all the other (Win) download links, and they all say 0.44.8B.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
You can find the 44.9 version (pre-bugfix) here:
ahh alright, got it, thanks alot!
Mega is extra sluggish today, average 1.2MB/s and about a dozen times "Frozen".. if that happens, pause and unpause again helped.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
hmm about the patch..
Parodos one of the files in it is messed up. what i did now; unpack the 0.44.9 first,
then only copy over all the files from patch with creation date: 12/30/2023 into the data folder,
except this one --> System.json
i found that out by trial and error, the new System.json from the patch has some error in it: you might get some error message right on game start, about a file not found.. which then gives you the option to press F8 for more info (doesn't work) or click [retry] which gives you exactly the same error message.
going as explained above, i could finally start the game, haven't tried to load old saves (all wiped clean) but starting a new one worked just fine. now for a new playthrough. with less free time next days, might take me a while.

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
hmm about the patch..
Parodos one of the files in it is messed up. what i did now; unpack the 0.44.9 first,
then only copy over all the files from patch with creation date: 12/30/2023 into the data folder,
except this one --> System.json
i found that out by trial and error, the new System.json from the patch has some error in it: you might get some error message right on game start, about a file not found.. which then gives you the option to press F8 for more info (doesn't work) or click [retry] which gives you exactly the same error message.
going as explained above, i could finally start the game, haven't tried to load old saves (all wiped clean) but starting a new one worked just fine. now for a new playthrough. with less free time next days, might take me a while.
like he said, with the bugfix i get an error message at the start.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Parodos getting stuck in the cottage, after finishing the bandit camp (the Amazon done), first revisit with the whole party after town girl, when it's 'cleaned by guild contractors': cottage is empty as expected, game freezes, have to force close it. can't progress the story at that point because the cottage visit is storyline relevant.
i've done the 0.44.9 patch except for the System.json maybe that's because i'm stuck now, but well see my other post above.

Last edited:

bitsybobs3

Ultimate Torrent Dude
Donor
Jun 13, 2021
GoblinLayer-0.44.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes