Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
cheat. it's a skill MC has for the very reason to make it easier on the battles, because balancing out battle system isn't very high on agenda, as far as i know. it will/might be balanced out some day, if the dev decides there aren't anymore more important things left to do, but it's just not top priority.
you even get asked if you want to have the cheat skill available, when you start a new game.. with pretty much the above explanation. if you insist on playing out each fight, be aware that the battle system right now is far from being balanced. you might end up broke over buying potions. you might face battles you can't win fair.
i do like the fact that the priority is on content. to be honest, i do use the cheat skill all the time, to allow me a play-through of a new version in a timely manner. once the game hits [Completed] i will take my time and play a finished game and maybe enjoy some skirmish at full length, then.
Thankfully the dev is one of those people that realizes that making a game in RPGM kinda comes with an understanding that the combat is fair and/or fun, and understands his priorities well. Hence the Cheat skill, to make combat an afterthought for now when the main story isn't concluded and has higher development priority.

If you can't make a good combat system with your RPGM game, then either do this as well - or just find another game engine.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Putinsky

Aug 3, 2018
Also uh... How do I leave the capital?
I guess you cannot. It's end of this patch I think?
First playthrough today for me though, so I might be wrong.
1. Also in Norhtern village - Goblin (Dwarven Fort) scene AFTER coming out of TREASURY if you run inside again you'll get bugged (either black screen/cannot leave treasury/succubus portal again).
2. Norhtern Village - City - after you clear area you cannot move freely through alley with dude we've helped (barrel drop) cause barrel blocks the way. You have to go around.
3. You CAN go to Capital with Dwarf Girl BEFORE clearing Norhtern Village (she's waiting at the Eastern Post), that breaks the story and you cannot leave capital, so you cannot get back to going North.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
more or less looks like inherited; wild guess would be some first tile (or trigger or such) isn't placed right, and this error gets kind of 'passed on' through occasions; could be a line of script. with 'unfuck me' item you can toggle off collisions, pass through, and then toggle on collisions again.. but i don't know if that action itself might be a generator for later-on glitches. it started with introduction of most recent (ref. changelog) so it might be somewhere in the new part of code. i'm not keen on that engine so can't really help debugging this stuff.

Randy1977

Aug 20, 2022
i found a bug. i tried to play the 'tis the season (xmas special), but i can't talk to townhall girl to finish it. is this a known problem? i'm using the latest version.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

nunzio2016

May 12, 2020
So...about the cheat option. I chose to play with it on, but had to still fight the first goblins in the cave. Stupid question, but are you prompted to use or do you need to select it somehow
Thanks a million

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
So...about the cheat option. I chose to play with it on, but had to still fight the first goblins in the cave. Stupid question, but are you prompted to use or do you need to select it somehow
Thanks a million
When it's Layer's turn to select his combat action, go into Skills... you'll see it there.

Reactions: nunzio2016

Blade4444

Aug 18, 2022
does someone have a list of all the sex scene/pictures in the game ?

So that we could be sure we saw everything for each version of the game :)

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes