F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
alrighty, another playthrough from scratch then, cleansing HD from older versions right now.

*edit* update Parodos v0.44.8B on Gobelyne, lighting issue after first time sex and pregnant:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Parodos

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Ah sweet, bugfixes. Bugs are this game's Waterloo rt now, but it's a game in development, so what else is new? There be bugs. Yup. Fortunately, parodos seems pretty responsive to them.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I got error when starting the game, how to fix it?
Go to js/plugins folder. Open Community_Lighting.js in some kind of text editor. Then delete all the code and save. Don't delete the file.

Also tell me your OS and graphics card please.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
No, I mean the gob girl who runs the Grinder, you only get one chance to knock her up.
I think this should be fixed in the next ver.

Items error like that is usually due to the database being edited in a new version, and old saves not recognizing this
Does the gobelyne thing happen on a fresh save as well? You can use chapter select to test

• Thinking Face
Reactions: F1forhalp

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Parodos, I understand its probably hard to maintain save game compatibility and thats alright but I have just one minor issue with my save from earlier this year, in case you have an idea; it otherwise works fine. Anyhow, the issue is actually funny to share in its own right.

Playing my old save with new build, my character now has unequipped his muscles (and repaired helmet) and cant put them back on because those slots are locked. He can equip in other slots but the body and helmet slot are empty and the stats are lost.

So that's my issue. I could start over, but is there a save editor that would let me... reequip my muscular body? :D Hahah. Weirdest bug report in awhile! I tried save editor online but didn't find any way to bypass the locked armor slots.

Thanks for your work anyhow, keep it up!
aaa I don't think the save editor can handle that kinda stuff. Also a save from last year will probably gonna have a bunch of other issues so I recommend a chapter select restart instead.

Here's a Blender Priestess to compensate for your loss
4.png

Reactions: Valamyr

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019

Items error like that is usually due to the database being edited in a new version, and old saves not recognizing this
Does the gobelyne thing happen on a fresh save as well? You can use chapter select to test
I've never played this before, I don't have any old saves.
I recreated the gobelyne glitch from a chapter 2 select, same thing happened. Just out of curiosity, I tried the milking thing also from that, and got the same result.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I've never played this before, I don't have any old saves.
I recreated the gobelyne glitch from a chapter 2 select, same thing happened. Just out of curiosity, I tried the milking thing also from that, and got the same result.
Alright that's pretty weird then. I will check it out

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019

ok confirmed in 0.44.8B: both these things happen as well from new install, fresh play. been wondering what those 'items' had been, they're around for a few versions; always thought it's part of a later planned recipe or something.
also,
that's as far as i have played right now.
real life first.

Arthurionius

Dec 15, 2020
Game thinks that I'm dead, but my other allies still alive, but I get "WASTED" even though. I don't have previous saves, is there any way to revive mc (goblins layer)?

Tischkante

Apr 9, 2019
I'm stuck in the capitol after the child support thingy. I missed the chest behind the dwarven door, so the girls were teleported in and that broke the game apparently

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Game thinks that I'm dead, but my other allies still alive, but I get "WASTED" even though. I don't have previous saves, is there any way to revive mc (goblins layer)?
check for the latest autosave before that point: basically the game autosaves each time you enter a map. you have three, and they are neatly tagged with save number and ingame playtime, so it should be easy to get one that works. if the latest has you still dead, do nothing, especially don't go anywhere (because that creates a new autosave), instead load the next oldest.
keep in mind, autosaves always happen on any map change (even if you change from, say, 1st to 2nd floor in a building, as example) and the oldest one always gets overwritten with the most recent.
if you find one where you are alive, i recommend do a manual save right there.
if your unfortunate decease happened due to a fight, maybe try the cheat skill for just that one.

Tischkante maybe try the latest autosave as well?

Crestrial

Mar 15, 2019
Bug 3:

Reading these circled pages on the wall in the OSCE office causes a book to appear on the screen that doesn't disappear. The 4th page (far right) seems to work properly.
1701028519504.png

1701028141892.png

Also uh... How do I leave the capital?

Last edited:

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Good news, everyone! I can once again do the Xmas quest in this version!
Bad news, everyone! When I get back and go to Town Hall girl to get paid, I cannot interact with her.

For Parodos - I only play clean games (no reloading older saves/versions, always start from the beginning [no chapter select]), this is on v44.8b, on PC.
Imma try it again and see it this was a one-time bug or a persistent issue.
Watch this space for news if it was a one-time thing.

Night_lon3r

Oct 24, 2021
this game is super hard im stuck on second quest and runs bad on joi play , how can i grind levels to make things easier

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
cheat. it's a skill MC has for the very reason to make it easier on the battles, because balancing out battle system isn't very high on agenda, as far as i know. it will/might be balanced out some day, if the dev decides there aren't anymore more important things left to do, but it's just not top priority.
you even get asked if you want to have the cheat skill available, when you start a new game.. with pretty much the above explanation. if you insist on playing out each fight, be aware that the battle system right now is far from being balanced. you might end up broke over buying potions. you might face battles you can't win fair.
i do like the fact that the priority is on content. to be honest, i do use the cheat skill all the time, to allow me a play-through of a new version in a timely manner. once the game hits [Completed] i will take my time and play a finished game and maybe enjoy some skirmish at full length, then.

Reactions: Tuludag
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes