bolondro2

Oct 12, 2018
What the hell I must do in the Summer Special???
I have erected the pole, and I can take the grass from the second basket of the right...and that´s all. Not a clue that What can I do. I can not interact with anything in the map. I can take the grass from the second basket, and put it back and that´s all...
I remain stuck here. Not a bloody clue about what I need to to. Can any one help me?

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I feel really stupid but where exactly is Bath girl? I've completed the main quests but I never saw her anywhere in town. Have I missed her first event and now locked out from her?
She's downstairs in the Inn... there's a black square to go up, and one rt next to it to go down.

Don't feel bad, we've all had "stupid" questions.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Haroogle

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I remain stuck here. Not a bloody clue about what I need to to. Can any one help me?
add two boxes of the green stuff to the pole, then two boxes of flowers.
The "hitbox" is kinda jank, so try clicking the pole's shadow if clicking the pole itself isn't working.
Then give anvil the rings
then add the white flower

Summer1.png

Shtradha

Apr 12, 2018
Imagine taking an entire 30 seconds to open the changelog and do a ctrl + f on the word pregnancy.

Oh the effort.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
So is there any pregnancy in this version of the game or is that coming later
basically, prengnancy is, but not extensively animated including childbirth and Teh Law swooping in to slap you another debt ticket. just erm.. play the darn game and do risky sex, that does it, juuust like irl. it's not particulary difficult.
the way i see it, Parodos is focusing on getting the game going, and pregnancy is just one part, not necessarily the main task. i wouldn't rule out some twist in the game plot later on, if those kids are piling up.. that'd give me some ideas for side quests.

kahag

Aug 27, 2021
Hello!

The current Linux build posted is actually for Windows, just extracted and there is a bunch of .exe there.

StarExile

Jul 7, 2022
Thx, but for some reason i still cant get Risky sex options to work on any girl in the Cave, even on fresh install of current version. Also Gobsicca`s normal sex option doesnt work in the cave but it does work in her office. :(
I have 044.4 buld of the game and all Cave options work in that version.
I`ll wait for the next release i guess :rolleyes:

F1forhalp

SOTD: Apocalyptica - Path
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
0.44.4 hasn't had risky sex option if memory serves..
oh and better to not use old versions' saves on a new game version, that may cause hiccups which then are hard to track.

StarExile

Jul 7, 2022
0.44.4 hasn't had risky sex option if memory serves..
oh and better to not use old versions' saves on a new game version, that may cause hiccups which then are hard to track.
Well 044.4 has Risky things, i can play them now :) But in 44.7 i tried almost everything,i deleted old saves ofcourse.
I tried starting the progress from the previous chapters, I tried selecting the 5th chapter, Risky Sex options don't work....
Maybe I need to start the progression from the very beginning , because in 044.7 these options do not work, but in 044.4 when selecting the 5th chapter everything works.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Thx, but for some reason i still cant get Risky sex options to work on any girl in the Cave, even on fresh install of current version. Also Gobsicca`s normal sex option doesnt work in the cave but it does work in her office. :(
I have 044.4 buld of the game and all Cave options work in that version.
I`ll wait for the next release i guess :rolleyes:
Just remember to use "Risky Sex" with "yo girl Gobelyne" the first time it's offered, because you never get that chance with her again....

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes