4.20 star(s) 37 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
banner_sjx_v2.jpg
Overview:
Our human hero is hurled across space alongside an alien female deep space explorer, whose ship he accidentally destroyed...
Supported by an overconfident drone and a mysterious passenger, it is our hero's task to make his fortune and embark on the long journey back home, while dealing with alien women, crazy sex-bots and adventurers in his path...​

Thread Updated: 2023-12-11
Release Date: 2023-12-06
Developer: y.v. - - -
Censored: No
Version: 1.20.11
Language: English
Other Games: The Princess and the Tower
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

NOTE:
V0.10 saves will _not_ work for technical reasons. Positively. Please start a new game and use “Skip To” for new content only
You _can_ import your valuable gear into V1.10 from the multiverse pod you created with V0.10 if you did the Ylyee quest.

* * * Sorry, very likely not compatible with URM, etc...* * *
Please don't try to play the game with those tools, as you will only be frustrated.

DOWNLOAD

Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: - Additional Fan Sigs (Thanks to Gorse!) - Russian Translation*

Tutorial / Help Videos (On Request):
V1.00
/V0.8 Seraphine's Rescue / V0.9 Krell Convoy / ...

screenshot0008.jpeg screenshot0014.jpeg screenshot_01.jpg screenshot0009.jpeg screenshot0006.jpg gallery 17.jpg screenshot0002.jpeg gallery 23.jpg screenshot0006.jpeg screenshot_p2.jpg screenshot0029.jpg screenshot0030.jpg cutscene_bathtub_pose0.jpg screenshot0001.jpeg screenshot0003.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

JohnF95zone

Engaged Member
Oct 31, 2017
Signature for linking:

Didnt update those yet.
A few lewd scenes (HJ, sex (dream scene), facial, voyeurism...) are already included.

• bdsm, exhibitionism, anal, oral, normal sex, lesbian, harem are certain, others under consideration
  • excluded will be (male) NTR, prostitution, (for main LI)
Also, please clarify the following, as I am predicting some questions related to them :p :
  • Pregnancy
  • Heels
  • Tentacle
  • Incest
  • MILF
I think monster girl will also be future/planned tags considering alien women.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Here is a roundup of the (LI) characters with some backstory
(pics I already posted in The Princess thread before, but heres the right thread)

T'Ris:
Agent for the Valkoran Space Force. Her deep-space exploration shuttle was accidentally destroyed by our hero and she finds herself hurled to a distant region of space with him. Tris is intellectual, hyper rational and convinced of the superiority of her civilization vs the Human "primitive species".

V:
Mysterious alien/artificial lifeform. Found in a glass casket in suspended animation. Something sinister about her.

Nimhe (Neve):
Hacker enlisted by our team of adventurers to gain access to alien space wrecks, avoid space patrol and for salvaging of the desired AI-Cores.

Seraphine:
Influencer and HoloNet starlet lost in space and picked up by our group. Thinking only of herself (and her follower count). Slightly annoying in her bratty way (think Irith in space ;))

Last edited:

PhineasFlynn

Engaged Member
Feb 1, 2020
...exhibitionism, anal, oral, normal sex, lesbian,...
In that exact order? I mean strip, from ass to mouth than to pussy and again with another girl?
I mean that will be great scene, but maybe too much renders.

Last edited:
Reactions: Cendash

rot1122

Donor
Nov 20, 2017
Hey folks,
Made a compressed Version, to unzip you need !

Original size: 474MB
Compressed size Q90: 79MB

PC Q90 = /

v0.2.1a

Last edited:

rKnight

Devoted Member
Jun 12, 2017
It is our hero's task to make his fortune and embark on the long journey back home,
while dealing with alien women, sex-bots and adventurers in his path...
I see... the return of SmoothFace McLongDick... What happens in space, stays in space... lol

MC: "I'm McLongDick, and this is my favorite room on the spaceship." :sneaky:

screenshot0016x.jpg
THX for the share...

Last edited:

Kellermann

Engaged Member
Oct 20, 2020
Monthly releases planned
Cracking art style, excellent premise...and space sci-fi setting! which always interests me.
I would just scrap the monthly declaration altogether. Rarely lasts and often comes back to bite. Just work consistently, stay in communication with financial supporters, and don't make promises that cannot be kept. Do those things and everything will be :cool:

Reactions: cuzidu
4.20 star(s) 37 Votes