Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is it a "fresh" save or copied over from an older version of the game?

How can I have my companions rest? (restore health and mana)
You can sleep in the farm, or use potions

Do I just need to restart the game from the beginning to have all the quests work?
Sometimes old saves can cause some bugs

I think I did something I shouldn't have, I used a lockpick for the first time while I was doing the hammer repair quest (from the Farm Girl fence) and now I can't use the lockpicks nor "ask for a refund" in the shop
That's a new one, I will take a look.

I'll have a look at that as well, thanks :)

I have updated nw.js in 0.44 or 0.44.1. I don't remember which, but it might improve performance/help with freezing. For now, a restart or running in admin mode might help

Dartyranus

Aug 29, 2019
Just finished the game (YET).
Pretty solid, made me laugh more then i actualy admit, it's diffilcult in some part but nothing impossible
only downside, I know the pregnancy mechanic came out in this latest update but I was hoping for something more visual, BUT like i say this mechanics was implemented just 2 days ago so i just need to way for the best to "Come"

P.S.
Brand new Full save Ahead

Last edited:

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Is it a "fresh" save or copied over from an older version of the game?

You can sleep in the farm, or use potions

Sometimes old saves can cause some bugs

That's a new one, I will take a look.

I'll have a look at that as well, thanks :)

I have updated nw.js in 0.44 or 0.44.1. I don't remember which, but it might improve performance/help with freezing. For now, a restart or running in admin mode might help
it's a fresh save, an autosave in fact, from a fresh downloads of the game.

Reactions: Parodos

evilblade

Aug 11, 2022
Hey, folks.. Is it just me? When I go into Item->Key Item and hover the cursor over the "Goblinette romance card" - the game crashes.

UPD: Running game in Proton (instead of plain wine) seemed to make it OK, sorry for bothering.

Last edited:

rnzn

Jan 10, 2017
Major game breaking bug in the smithy girl assistance event.

When you assist, she looks at you hammering 3 times, then during her imagination phase, in the middle of it the helmet repair quest even launches and both play at the same time, until at the end it takes you back to the map, but the map is now the animation of you ramming the smith girl form behind and there is no way out.

Found another game breaking bug:

When the elf goes for titty enlargement potion you are standing in door way and she autoruns for it, and cannot get past you, so the game is permanently interrupted... You can't move because it's a cut scene, and she can't get out the door to end the cut scene:

View attachment 2554150
take the right door

Reactions: DrIvanR1314

Gumshoe08

Nov 28, 2022
View attachment 2468854

Overview:
Goblin Layer is a man with serious goblin fetish, a man on a mission: To wipe out every goblin nest!
After saving/traumatizing a Priestess in distress, you arrive in a frontier town... where all the men have all mysteriously gone missing, and all the women are becoming increasingly horny. And things escalate from there!

Will our helmet-wearing protagonist ever be able to form normal human relationships with the thirsty townswomen, or will he lose himself to thicc goblin girls?

The first screenshot is a pretty good summary of the story so far​

Thread Updated: 2023-04-16
Release Date: 2023-04-16
Developer: Parodos - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.43.9
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Tech Support & How to Report a Bug:

The new patreon password is: "without quotes"

DOWNLOAD
Win: - MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN
Mac: - MEGA - - PIXELDRAIN -
Linux (0.43.3)(Not tested): - MEGA - -
Other: COMPRESSED*

*This unofficial port/version/patch is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 1379039 View attachment 1379040 View attachment 1601537 View attachment 1601524 View attachment 1601529 View attachment 1652078 View attachment 1601539 View attachment 1601536 View attachment 1601532 View attachment 1601526 View attachment 1601530 View attachment 1601531 View attachment 1601540 View attachment 1601535 View attachment 1364553 View attachment 1601543 View attachment 1601533 View attachment 1601549 View attachment 1601548 View attachment 1601546
Any chance for compressed??

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019
How to start the new quest, been to the cottage but i see nothing there.
Went to the cave,didn't trigger anything either

how do i start setting her office up

evilblade

Aug 11, 2022
Hmm.. something off.. I was defeated by the amazon in bandit's camp, she gave a footjob and then later when she got knocked-out by the priestess - she's wearing shoes! lol

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes