Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I'll played through it on a new save today, and it seemed to work as intended. Tested both asking for pay and normal.
So might be the old save messing things up.

I attached some new saves to this post that you can use. I think save 7 or so should be before talking to smith girl.

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
two things, it seems that the beginning of 36.1 has a bug where if you see the sword guy and pick up his sword that causes a error. was this dealt with already?

also, how does one exactly put in the bug fix patch and the saves?

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
two things, it seems that the beginning of 36.1 has a bug where if you see the sword guy and pick up his sword that causes a error. was this dealt with already?

If I remember correctly the sword should be fixed. Bug fix is just extract into game folder and say yes to overwrite if it wants to. Anyway if the game ever says something about missing pictures you can copy another file in the same folder and rename it to the missing file.

The saves goes into game folder/www/save. Sometimes you have to start the game, make a save, and the put the saves in the save folder.

aspar4gus

Mar 27, 2019
Just some crazy idea, probably wouldn't fit for the game since it's more story-based

But what if each goblinas we've acquired in our cave can be... "equipped" as cocksleeve to carry around, and each has different bonus when "equipped"

• Haha
Reactions: DrIvanR1314

AXON21

Apr 12, 2019
Anyone who has problems with adware after playing Goblin Layer?
Played Goblin Layer and a day or two after, the problems came.
Yesterday and Today Bitdefender warned me that a Tone.exe tried to open a Website that is not Authorized!
These days i hadn´t start Goblin Layer!
So i looked in Task Manager and found a Tone.exe running.
Tone.exe was also written in autostart folder.
Was searching a while, before i recognize the symbol from Tone.exe and its the same as the game.exe for
Goblin Layer!

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Anyone who has problems with adware after playing Goblin Layer?
Played Goblin Layer and a day or two after, the problems came.
Yesterday and Today Bitdefender warned me that a Tone.exe tried to open a Website that is not Authorized!
These days i hadn´t start Goblin Layer!
So i looked in Task Manager and found a Tone.exe running.
Tone.exe was also written in autostart folder.
Was searching a while, before i recognize the symbol from Tone.exe and its the same as the game.exe for
Goblin Layer!
which link did you use? I'll look into it

also have you clicked any "sexy milfs in your area" links lately?

Last edited:

Gerben02

Mar 5, 2019

Wait sword guy, did i completely miss this or forget about it?
Anyone who can share some wisdom on it, would be greatly appriciated

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
Wait sword guy, did i completely miss this or forget about it?
Anyone who can share some wisdom on it, would be greatly appriciated
just use the non patched version of the 36.1 version, of the first cave with the rookies, to north to the sword guy, click on him, get the text about his sword is too long, then how Goblin Layer can sell it and you get the bug that asks for F8 retry.

Reactions: Gerben02

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Just some crazy idea, probably wouldn't fit for the game since it's more story-based

But what if each goblinas we've acquired in our cave can be... "equipped" as cocksleeve to carry around, and each has different bonus when "equipped"
I've actually been thinking of this as well lol, just not sure how to implement at the moment

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
I've actually been thinking of this as well lol, just not sure how to implement at the moment
I would prefer a Goblin "pet" that can give more moves to the Layer, Some of them are a Goblin Lass/Warrior(?), Goblin Shaman, Goblin Businesswoman, and the Christmas Girl, meaning more phisical moves, Shaman girl moves from her fight, the CEO Gobby could give buffs, and the Iceland goblin could give freeze spells.

• Love
Reactions: Parodos
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes