AXON21

Apr 12, 2019
which link did you use? I'll look into it

also have you clicked any "sexy milfs in your area" links lately?
Normaly is use MEGA
No, no external links clicked on.
Mayby it is possible it came from another game, i don´t know, if no one other had
a problem so far with adware, malware.
I don´t know where it come from and why it choosed your gameicon.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
So I love this game but is the dev got like hardcore writers block or what? I keep seeing updates and look for new goblin story progression and its like "HD remake of images, uhnew scene with shop keep, better gameplay." Its like when is the game gonna progress, this stuff is neat but I getting blue balls here every time I see it update its like "oh oh new goblin mission(s) and girls right! No no, um next time! No no... come on man don't hold out on me!"

Reactions: Parodos

DrIvanR1314

Jun 27, 2020
So I love this game but is the dev got like hardcore writers block or what? I keep seeing updates and look for new goblin story progression and its like "HD remake of images, uhnew scene with shop keep, better gameplay." Its like when is the game gonna progress, this stuff is neat but I getting blue balls here every time I see it update its like "oh oh new goblin mission(s) and girls right! No no, um next time! No no... come on man don't hold out on me!"
a little bit of content sprinkled in and then some remake bits, new scenes and gameplay improvements, so the game overall is a better experience and offers a good set up for the new content. you do realize that if the combat related stuff is better, the sex scenes are more rewarding? plus this current version is a 0.36.2 meaning we are viewing something that is either in alpha or beta stages before the big 1.0 version.

• Angry
Reactions: Nellyg and Zalzany

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
There's gonna be a story update this month , I swear to gob, just need to get the foundation in place :)

But to be frank, the goblina stuff was old and kinda looked like shit tbh, I've been putting off fixing it for too long.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
a little bit of content sprinkled in and then some remake bits, new scenes and gameplay improvements, so the game overall is a better experience and offers a good set up for the new content. you do realize that if the combat related stuff is better, the sex scenes are more rewarding? plus this current version is a 0.36.2 meaning we are viewing something that is either in alpha or beta stages before the big 1.0 version.
I didn't say sex scenes, why did you jump straight to that sigh. I said new MISSIONS it was pretty good last version I played yet again didn't say, new stuff was bad, or improvments not needed or bad. Stop assuming, the point was the "sprinkled in content" is just that. Its like oh bj from from girl in shop, ok, oh another tiny snippet but no real new game play. Like I am waiting for an update that makes me want to donwload install and experince somehting not, just go huh combat is smidge better, and look a new bj... Its like more like so when I can laugh my ass off at new story? When will there be new content that adds game time?

And you are like "dude its more then just sex," its like yeah the story made me laugh pretty good, point is no new story, just tweaks. I would rather one good sized update with all these tweaks then 10 little ones, every time I go "oh new story content, new things to do! No no its another QOL update, its like can't just dump all those into one update I am willing to wait 3 months an update really am over little ones in rapid succession that don't really warrant a fresh restart or instal yet...

And I love EA games but if this was on steam people would be raging at the little updates on forums lol I am not raging just I getexcited every time I see its been updated, and its like ok um yet again normally you make one decent sized QOL this isn't steam redownloading this 10 times before new content is there is just silly yes I got the bandwith, but I don't got a mega sub so its like I would rather get one decent size update and wait longer then 10 tiny ones. Pretty soon I am gonna look a this like other games on here and go "wait I last played 2months ago, 4 or five updates ago, no no wait another 4 updates in 2 months I can reinstall this and get like an hour of new content.

I don't want to do that with this go "ok update again wait no it hasn't been long enough just ignore it, you wait another 2 months and you get like half an hour to an hour of new content instead of 5-10 minutes." Like great example corrupted kingdoms like it a lot but you can skip 4 updates and feel more rewarded then downloading full game 4 times for baby updates.

And my faves are RPGM games oddly enough like A Struggle With Sin, or Peasant's Quest that you don't get an update for months, but its always a good update worth downloading again. Other ones i start to wonder if hosts are paying them for every person who subs to them because they download files from them so many times lol

EDIT: and yeah even in my review I pointed out the renders looked like they had old assets in them, or just low resolution Still liked them but its like yeah could been better. So that was nice. Just honestly with goblin content and this story could been using old ass japanese poser program and I would still gobbled up the content lol Only way this could check off more boxes after the goblins, and tomboy elf in your party was if it had a fairy put in for some reason lol

Last edited:

ash1007

Aug 31, 2021
It looks like the old Tavern Password has been changed in version 0.36.2 lately.
Can anyone please share me the new Tavern Password?

Much Appreciated.

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
Up to you not gonna lie I did buy assets off daz just now for fairy after thinking about that lol They got new cute on in bundle way too much for big bundle but my sucker ass did get 50 buck bundle sigh... One day I will make a game lol. And justify all the assets I bought for daz lol. I am taking classes right now for game design and python which is fun every one else is like "I am here to learn data management" its like I want to make code for renpy games possibly, what is every one looking at..."

Not so sure MC would be into a fairy in this but at same time he still bones that hot tomboy elf so sure you want to add that to an idea list have at it :D

Edit: So cute couldn't resist buying her asset pack sigh...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Up to you not gonna lie I did buy assets off daz just now for fairy after thinking about that lol They got new cute on in bundle way too much for big bundle but my sucker ass did get 50 buck bundle sigh... One day I will make a game lol. And justify all the assets I bought for daz lol. I am taking classes right now for game design and python which is fun every one else is like "I am for data management" its like I want to make code for renpy games possibly, what is every one looking at..."

Not so sure MC would be into a fairy in this but at same time he still bones that hot tomboy elf so sure you want to add that to an idea list have at it :D
If u wanna make a game say go for it. I did and its worked out alright so far :D. Takes more time than you'd expect though.

Also kinda unrelated, but Spicygaming did some artbash competion thing on their discord, so I sent in this:
GoblinLayerArtBash.png

Reactions: selectivepaperclip

Zalzany

Apr 19, 2017
If u wanna make a game say go for it. I did and its worked out alright so far :D. Takes more time than you'd expect though.

Also kinda unrelated, but Spicygaming did some artbash competion thing on their discord, so I sent in this:
View attachment 1652063
Already tried more then once, I suck at coding, and maping In RPGM lol Why I am taking classes for pythoon, that and found out I got pell grant elgibilty, so kind of being paid to go to community college right now lol And sadly no mapping class I would sign up for that too lol But yeah I did ton of writing in past, and renders, but couldn't make it work sigh... Although in fall I do plan on 3d art classes as well master lighting more for my renders, learn a little bit about making my own assets instead of buying them doubt I will be good at that, but yet again paid to go to school so give me damn classes :p

Oh and vet with PTSD so tons of time, also anxiety sigh But seriously I love the concept and art for this game so far, really wanting to see how this will be in a year or two.

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes