Starsomething

Jan 27, 2022
last review is terrible, puting aside his unreasonable hate and lack of understanding of rpgm, are his comment about bug and poor renders half true ? (...
I just looked at it and...
Good Points
He perfectly mimics the writing pattern of Scam mails I get, and I always find those funny

Bad Points
Some of his points are simply wrong or straight up lies like the "zero story content" claim, as you already mentioned, and the rest can be attributed to the fact that he doesn't want a game but a Renpy slideshow. His claims about "all games", the inability to work with a Non-Point-and-Click map, the distaste in choices and so on make this all very obvious.

For The End
It's kinda annoying that F95 doesn't allow responding to reviews or at least dislike them/mark them as unhelpful, like other forums

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
Good Points
He perfectly mimics the writing pattern of Scam mails I get, and I always find those funny

Bad Points
Some of his points are simply wrong or straight up lies like the "zero story content" claim, as you already mentioned, and the rest can be attributed to the fact that he doesn't want a game but a Renpy slideshow. His claims about "all games", the inability to work with a Non-Point-and-Click map, the distaste in choices and so on make this all very obvious.

For The End
It's kinda annoying that F95 doesn't allow responding to reviews or at least dislike them/mark them as unhelpful, like other forums
i remember a couple cg that was not that great and a few bugs, that rpgm hater dude spit on those bad point from the early version, so as the dev seem to say he worked on those problem, i'm just asking if it's true

about the review ... pointing out his inaptitude point by point would be pety, it's just a trolling review that is a bit worrying because it's the first that apear :S

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
This is the error, I don't know if is old or new.
You can try this: (extract into game folder)
If that doesn't work, I think your problem is due to using a save from an old outdated version

last review is terrible, puting aside his unreasonable hate and lack of understanding of rpgm, are his comment about bug and poor renders half true ? (i've played early release till the acountant goblin there was a couple image at that point where knee or waist where not good but most picture where ok, and there was only one map bug where the map stoped centering on the mc and stoped you from progressing and a minor bug i forgot in the city)
Where'd you get the map bug? I'll add it to the fix list

Reactions: Jocko Johnson

ben akeba

May 9, 2018
You can try this: Download - MEGA (extract into game folder)
If that doesn't work, I think your problem is due to using a save from an old outdated version

Where'd you get the map bug? I'll add it to the fix list
it was in a early release, the map of the "teleportation scroll" the map used to stop centering on the team if you moved to the right after the boss fight i did bitch rant and kick about it when it happened as my save was useless ^^

Reactions: Parodos

Masamune143

Dec 19, 2018
i got this error at the first scene any tips on how to fix this?
unsaught typeerror: this.plugins[o].destroy is not a function

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Good Points

Bad Points

For The End
I definitely agree that there should be an option to respond to reviews. While I think most are made in good faith, you get those annoying outliers that anyone else who's played the game can tell is nonsense.

Dec 7, 2017
I FOUND THE PASSWORD FOR THE INN
AND IM SOOOOO DONE WITH THIS BS
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Is this a sarcastic comment? Because how are u even able to type the apostrophe in "it's remake" in the box, the game interprets it as a doble apostrophe ("). Am I just dumb?

CptRexx

Jun 17, 2018
At the beginning of the game animations don't work. I haven't reached a certain part of the game but It just get stuck and stays the same for a while then game continues. Idk if it's intentional or not.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes