Adase

Jul 15, 2017
Game's great but buggy as hell...
I've finished the shaman goblinette cave and in to do list i'm supposed to go to old elven castle, but the priestess keeps praying. Also in the church, top left side seat triggers the shaman goblinette fight all over again.

Reactions: Parodos

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
I am also getting that error for the first scene in the game with the Goblin girl and I don't really want to use the save files to possibly skip anything. Any idea when a fix will come about?
As soon as I figure it out. Its difficult to troubleshoot when it runs as it should on my end tho.

Anyone with this bug, please send me pm with the exact moment the problem happens (if you write the the last line of dialogue/image you saw this should be fine). Also if you are using version 0.2 or 0.21. And if you can, send me your saves. Just do it through PM, cause its easer for me to keep track of that way.

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Game's great but buggy as hell...
I've finished the shaman goblinette cave and in to do list i'm supposed to go to old elven castle, but the priestess keeps praying. Also in the church, top left side seat triggers the shaman goblinette fight all over again.
aha woops I forgot to remove that trigger.
After the shaman, 0.2 main quest is done. You can now see some new scenes around town or head to the goblin cave for some repeated scenes.

Reactions: Adase

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
If you get the "Failed to execute 'removechild'... error. Try this version. I have removed a plugin that I suspect was causing issues for some people. PM me if it works.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
If you get the "Failed to execute 'removechild'... error. Try this version. I have removed a plugin that I suspect was causing issues for some people. PM me if it works.

Testfix0.22
Ok so this fixed the error dureing the animated scene... but the next moment I am entering some guildhall and the game is getting to laggy to advance even the dialogue of the priestess.
I checked the resource consumption and the game is hardly eating anything so it's not the common memory leak by RAM or an overuse of the available one... game is still unplayable thanks to this.

Nepheus

Jan 6, 2020
This is very promising. Monthly release with a part time job? If you reach that 3600 dollars goal you could be one of the rpgm game titans like siren or dr bones in quality, and surpass them with consistency, which most quality games lack. Hope you get there, and great game.

AgentFakku

Dec 31, 2020
hell yeah
but dam im only into 2d h lol
sweet game tho
finally a game about a bro rapin goblin babes

afedvfe

Oct 8, 2020
I "fixed" the removeChild issue by surrounding in a try...catch block line 452 of plugin LTN_SkipVideo.js

Btw, this game has huge potential, nice job Parados!

• Red Heart
Jul 23, 2021

Testfix0.22
I like this game and thanks for sharing it with us. For your information, this is a random error. I got the error with a Windows 10 PC when I first played the game without skipping while having sex with the first goblin girl (GG). But I didn't get it when I ran the game second time. This happened not only in the first GG encounter but also in the MC's cave with the second GG. I agree with the other commenters about the game buggy. For example, when you finger the second GG in the MC's cave, the scene suddenly stops and MC moves in the background while foreground image of fingering is still there. You'd better test the game more with multiple scenarios and multiple devices.

In addition, I recommend you open the game fan art thread and publish your assets for fan art. It would be beneficial for your game and patreon account.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes