Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
This is very promising. Monthly release with a part time job? If you reach that 3600 dollars goal you could be one of the rpgm game titans like siren or dr bones in quality, and surpass them with consistency, which most quality games lack. Hope you get there, and great game.
It been fulltime job so far lol, but hopefully part-time in the future!

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Yea, I need to get a bit better at finding things like that. Maybe get some playtesters. It's mainly due to my limited free time, so you end up overlooking some stuff. All the stuff get reported to me goes on the fix list though :)

Didn't know fan art threads were a thing. I'll see if I can start one!

Last edited:
Apr 19, 2019
huh.... how the hell did you get the Priestess killed? enemies are blinded on fight start and MC one shoots those goblins
The second time she casted her spell the blind effect on the goblins went away and was replaced by something else (not sure what--the icon looked like a bear trap or something). Once the blind effect went away the goblins started attacking, and they favored her over the MC. It only took a couple hits to down her.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
The second time she casted her spell the blind effect on the goblins went away and was replaced by something else (not sure what--the icon looked like a bear trap or something). Once the blind effect went away the goblins started attacking, and they favored her over the MC. It only took a couple hits to down her.
The first time she uses her Holy Light attack the Goblins get confused ("???"), the second time she uses it they are actually getting blinded (dark Icon of an eye being closed with large lashes)

Joey's Conscience

Sep 28, 2020
Ok, this was way funnier than I was expecting, love it.

Hopefully we get to control the other party members in the future, hate AI companions.

Reactions: Parodos

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
so far i counted 2 goblin sex scenes, 1 Magic shop girl failed handjob scene, 1 general goods chick paddle spank scene and the bath girl Masturbation scene. I miss anything?
but nice reference to the fight between the Goblin Sayer and the Troll though. If anyone is wondering its the 'Sea Portal' item in the magic shop.
If you go sleep in the farm (head north inside town) and then head upstairs there's a another small scene.

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Not sure if this was reported yet. Just downloaded via Nopy and run into this error:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EDIT: actually just saw you uploaded another on Mega. Trying that now.

EDIT 2: I got further so it seems to have helped :). BTW, you may want to revisit the doggy style part as your mouse seems to be in the recording (I'm serious it isn't mine :))

Last edited:

gomgom50

Aug 16, 2019
I'm really curious about how you got your CG to look like that using K17, is it some kind of shader in K17 or is it all done in post? photoshop and so on. It looks great I think!

ttsheng33

Nov 22, 2019
This is NICEE .The animation quality need improve though,and sometime your mouse cursor will be record into the animation video

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes