harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
why do they keep asking the same question on every single page.. which already had been answered on every single page..
tl;dr if you haven't seen any human interaction by now, you haven't been playing the game at all,
or have just ignored every. single. answer. to. your. very. same. question.

use the darn search function, search for human in this thread and you get answers.

else, if you keep demanding sex with humans, this game is simply not your game. this game is about Goblins.
any interaction by the MC with humans, will very likely remain side story stuff,
because the GOBLIN Layer has exactly this kink: Goblins.
he's not into humans, elves, dwarfs, fairies, butterflies, horses, chicken, angels, brick shithouses, or trees.
feel free to ask about even more different fuckables, it's not his.
To be fair, the game keeps on teasing you with humans.
There are detailed scenes with bath girls.
There are the milking scenes with farm girl.
There is literally sorceress constantly giving you handjobs and IIRC maybe blowjobs (and failing to get you to completion because she isn't a goblin. it was funny).
Also, you even fucked barrel, who is a dwarf. Although admittedly you were on an aphrodesiac at the time.

That said, I 100% Agree with you that people should use the search button. it exists for a reason

F1forhalp

SOTD: Screaming Trees - Ivy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
anyone here got the version 0.55 patreon code? wrong is not working
you could have looked literally only one page back.

Fucking humans?! Only villains do that!
actually.. i did that, and even had kids with a human, and they have kids with humans.. and the grandkids now really look like humans! can't see any difference!
now does that make me and my offsprings villains.. well i stand to my ebil doings. arrest me and end me if you like, but you won't find all the off-off-off-offsprings who will one day rule the world. could be your very neighbour, but it will be my bloodline.

Don’t sweat it, F1: I simply ignore those questions, as I do those about whether NTR is avoidable in a game that is about NTR, or whether we can have a male protagonist in a game where MC is female, or why there are no CG’s in a game tagged text-only.

What I still don’t know is if those questions are coming from trolls, or simply from reading-challenged people. But I wouldn’t lose sleep over it, mate
not losing sleep, hehe.. good point with the NTR thing, p much the same..
ask for NTR one more time and i'm gonna take away your girlfreind from you and let you watch when she has a way better time, with me, until your fricken head-a-splode. <- that should be a standard smiley to add.
but to me, those people appear more like cattle.. plunging ahead with their stuff never looking anywhere but right before their feet. one has to give them a stern lead, else they drop off a cliff, or run into a truck, or something.
so i vent off.

*edit* found a typo. now it's MINE.

Reactions: SuperMaxo

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
So no one could tell me if there is player agency?
There are some choices, but not the kind that leads to different routes or endings etc

Not sure if I'm missing something
Started the "going South" quest, cross the desert, get into the city and can't find what I need to do/where to go from there. Talk to every person just a load of gibberish and can't enter any buildings.
Any advice appreciated.
Cheers
Go to the Inn (look for the beer sign) and talk to the Innkeep.

Reactions: rnzn

BrockLanders

Aug 8, 2020
Screenshot from the editor, so it looks a bit weird, but click the red areas. There should be a "?" above them
ah, i could interact with the left or right before but there was no ? and a barricade came down after touching one, nothing else could be interacted with, and there's no node on the sarcophagus.. it may be bugged. i cant interact with anything currently.

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
I started a new game with this version, because i previously had problems starting form the chapter select...

I find that this time around, Barrel will not show up to meet me in the Coastal Caves after she tells me to meet her there, and additionally, a number of merchants refuse to sell their wares to me... The bow guy in the capital won't sell me the gucci bow, and when i go down south, the blacksmith there wont sell any of her wares either.. they are all grayed out, like i didn't have the money or something?

Anyone else having similar?

EDIT>>Further, the only iron maiden i can find in the snakes place is this one, and it's not clickable?
1723676377583.png

Last edited:
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes