angelsweep

Sep 7, 2023
I have seen the question asked but received no answer.
So where is BARREL in the Coastal Cavern mission?
There is apparently an upper level in the cavern but I cant see where the ladder/ stairs would be.
It's a bit of a mistake. When you get the mission from Barrel you have to go full East first and clear some frontier battle. She will appear in there, talk and you two will go to Capital City, follow the plotline etc. Then back to the Inn, talk to her again, and afterwards is when you should go to the Coastal Cavern.

F1forhalp

SOTD: Screaming Trees - Ivy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I have seen the question asked but received no answer.
So where is BARREL in the Coastal Cavern mission?
There is apparently an upper level in the cavern but I cant see where the ladder/ stairs would be.
the trick lies in the dialogue. Barrel is talking about the Coastal Cave, and then she says she will 'meet you there' at the exit gate to Capital City later in the conversation. fun stuff: keep asking questions about the 'meet you there' while you talk with her; don't just click 'OK' or 'let's go'.

Last edited:
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
the trick lies in the dialogue. Barrel is talking about the Coastal Cave, and then she says she will 'meet you there' at the exit gate to Capital City later in the conversation. fun stuff: keep asking questions about the 'meet you there' while you talk with her; don't just click 'OK' or 'let's go'.
I should probably make that dialogue a bit clearer

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GoblinLayer-0.55
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

F1forhalp

SOTD: Screaming Trees - Ivy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
why do they keep asking the same question on every single page.. which already had been answered on every single page..
tl;dr if you haven't seen any human interaction by now, you haven't been playing the game at all,
or have just ignored every. single. answer. to. your. very. same. question.

use the darn search function, search for human in this thread and you get answers.

else, if you keep demanding sex with humans, this game is simply not your game. this game is about Goblins.
any interaction by the MC with humans, will very likely remain side story stuff,
because the GOBLIN Layer has exactly this kink: Goblins.
he's not into humans, elves, dwarfs, fairies, butterflies, horses, chicken, angels, brick shithouses, or trees.
feel free to ask about even more different fuckables, it's not his.

SuperMaxo

Nov 3, 2017
Don’t sweat it, F1: I simply ignore those questions, as I do those about whether NTR is avoidable in a game that is about NTR, or whether we can have a male protagonist in a game where MC is female, or why there are no CG’s in a game tagged text-only.

What I still don’t know is if those questions are coming from trolls, or simply from reading-challenged people. But I wouldn’t lose sleep over it, mate

BoobaFoot

Mar 24, 2022
Not sure if I'm missing something
Started the "going South" quest, cross the desert, get into the city and can't find what I need to do/where to go from there. Talk to every person just a load of gibberish and can't enter any buildings.
Any advice appreciated.
Cheers

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes