torrents

watch?v=pIVFmC9EsUM
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
GoblinLayer-0.54
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Screaming Trees - Ivy
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
does the cheat mode work for you guys ?
it's in the skill tab, you use it as skill.
if you start a new game, you get asked if you want it. if you missed to say Yes, you can later toggle it On. ask the granny in town.

*edit* found a typo. now it's MINE.

Last edited:
Reactions: Renetta

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Does the protagonist still exclusively have sex with greens or does he broaden his horizons now?
same question LMAOO
there is content with the other (not green) girls as well, try summer special. or help the smith girl.. well okay it's a
(wtf POV..? dreams..? dats not real!!1)
kind of thing. then again, it's a game in a fantasy world so what is real.
but yeah basically he said it on first occasion when Blondie (armor shop) tried some: "It ain't green."
Gob girls are his kink. anything else is hm, sidestory.
if you're a girl and want a go at him, consider some paint, and fake pointy ears.

*edited* for layout aesthetics. first one felt messy.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020
there is content with the other (not green) girls as well, try summer special. or help the smith girl.. well okay it's a
(wtf POV..? dreams..? dats not real!!1)
kind of thing. then again, it's a game in a fantasy world so what is real.
but yeah basically he said it on first occasion when Blondie (armor shop) tried some: "It ain't green."
Gob girls are his kink. anything else is hm, sidestory.
if you're a girl and want a go at him, consider some paint, and fake pointy ears.

*edited* for layout aesthetics. first one felt messy.
I think the idea of only green is cool but from the player's point of view it is a waste not to have scenes with the other girls, perhaps he lacks a side character to accompany him on the adventure, it could be son of a human couple from the past who negligently had an absent father, the classic mother died of an illness and now the father must take charge, so we would have the opportunity to play with both of them, have two visions, even have different missions and with time to have scenes with the humans and the goblins without losing anything and without having NTR.

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
I've been learning Blender
Is it going to improve the game? I know another game I love switched engines not long ago, and despite all the wailing and gnashing of teeth in the fora (the correct plural of forum), I personally think the new game is better.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I think the idea of only green is cool but from the player's point of view it is a waste not to have scenes with the other girls, perhaps he lacks a side character to accompany him on the adventure, it could be son of a human couple from the past who negligently had an absent father, the classic mother died of an illness and now the father must take charge, so we would have the opportunity to play with both of them, have two visions, even have different missions and with time to have scenes with the humans and the goblins without losing anything and without having NTR.

really now

see here this game is based on and around a someone who digs green chicks. that's that. if you don't like it, maybe it's not suited for you.
furthermore there actually is content with not greens. i'm not the only one who pointed to where to find that content. you can be ignorant about it, that won't change anything for everyone who enjoys this game for the sake of having a game about someone who especially prefers green chicks. it's called kink.
i've seen other kinks some people couldn't remotely imagine any human being to have.
each their own, but i preferrably play this game here when i feel like playing a MC that likes Goblin girls. it's the main reason why i even checked it out in the first place. i play this one and enjoy it when i feel like it. i've got tons of other games to suit my mood, whenever i feel like feeling different. if that all fails, i can still simply go outside.
due to real life filling about at least 85% of my day, i most of the time don't even play computer games. there are enough other things to do.

so my players' point of view: all those non greens aren't main plot, and shouldn't really be.

elbro

Nov 22, 2020

really now

see here this game is based on and around a someone who digs green chicks. that's that. if you don't like it, maybe it's not suited for you.
furthermore there actually is content with not greens. i'm not the only one who pointed to where to find that content. you can be ignorant about it, that won't change anything for everyone who enjoys this game for the sake of having a game about someone who especially prefers green chicks. it's called kink.
i've seen other kinks some people couldn't remotely imagine any human being to have.
each their own, but i preferrably play this game here when i feel like playing a MC that likes Goblin girls. it's the main reason why i even checked it out in the first place. i play this one and enjoy it when i feel like it. i've got tons of other games to suit my mood, whenever i feel like feeling different. if that all fails, i can still simply go outside.
due to real life filling about at least 85% of my day, i most of the time don't even play computer games. there are enough other things to do.

so my players' point of view: all those non greens aren't main plot, and shouldn't really be.
To be fair, I said that I think the idea of just green is cool, I just think that if you're going to make other women extremely hot just for visual pleasure, it's a waste of an opportunity, it's like leaving a delicious dessert on the table and no one can eat it. and over time it rots.

Adding another character knowing that the MC only likes green, I don't see the problem, I just see an opportunity to create more content and if you do it with their own missions and character development.

The players would accept it because it is not a competition against the MC, it would be Kratos traveling with Atreus.

In my humble opinion it would be a good option.

Reactions: DrIvanR1314
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes