JustMeDoingStuff

Formerly 'PapaSnabes1'
Feb 15, 2020
Hey there, Parados! I just thought I'd drop this here in case you were interested. I have turned one of the images into a "windows icon", because the generic compass icon used was too "meh" for my tastes for such an awesome game.
Feel free to steal it and include in the game if you want, or just ignore this and move along, however you wanna do it.
I just think this is a nice icon for the game utilizing your work. :)

(This is the icon as an image, the black area is "empty".)
1726088445189.png View attachment windows_icon.7z

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Hey there, Parados! I just thought I'd drop this here in case you were interested. I have turned one of the images into a "windows icon", because the generic compass icon used was too "meh" for my tastes for such an awesome game.
Feel free to steal it and include in the game if you want, or just ignore this and move along, however you wanna do it.
I just think this is a nice icon for the game utilizing your work. :)

(This is the icon as an image, the black area is "empty".)
View attachment 4023473 View attachment 4023462
nice

Jakka01

Apr 13, 2023
Hello, in the 4th Mission, I talk to them to gather the team from the Inn, but then they disappear, where should I go? I'm playing from Joiplay and the last version in f95

gogoyuyu

Nov 25, 2021
How do I get on the land at sea, and the place where I stay can only walk on the sea map, but can not go ashore, I have encountered bugs from time to time

F1forhalp

SOTD: Peter Gabriel - Family Snapshot (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Hello, in the 4th Mission, I talk to them to gather the team from the Inn, but then they disappear, where should I go? I'm playing from Joiplay and the last version in f95
the quest log should have answer to that.
else, did you talk to the priestess? i think that's what's next.

Reactions: Jakka01
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes