F1forhalp

SOTD: Peter Gabriel - Family Snapshot (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Also, opinions on the new title screen?
looks nice,
but.. can i somehow have the old mouse pointer back, is there a way? the visibility of the new one is .. hm, lacking, i'd say, on my screen at least.

Reactions: Parodos
Jul 31, 2018
hello, been some time since i played this game, i think i played it when pregnancy was added. Glad to see the game is progressing, i really love the humor and the "stupidity" of the game so im going to try it out again. My only question is, have been some changes on the pregnancy and child system? When i tried it i remember it being a little barebone

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
hello, been some time since i played this game, i think i played it when pregnancy was added. Glad to see the game is progressing, i really love the humor and the "stupidity" of the game so im going to try it out again. My only question is, have been some changes on the pregnancy and child system? When i tried it i remember it being a little barebone
Depending on how far back you last experienced it, there are likely more "eligible candidates" for you to impregnate, and the tracking system is more accurate. Also, the game now handles multiple children meeting Layer at once (although if you're as profligate a goblin breeder as some of us, you might have to take a few steps out of the main cave area and re-enter to get the rest of your children named and sent on their ways into the world).

Someday the cruel and unusual dev is going to make us have to pay for our breeding instincts... I for one will be SCREWED. I basically keep Hoblina and Goblina pregnant constantly (each of the others gets two or three babies from me tops).

• Haha
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Filipis

Nov 15, 2022
Depending on how far back you last experienced it, there are likely more "eligible candidates" for you to impregnate, and the tracking system is more accurate. Also, the game now handles multiple children meeting Layer at once (although if you're as profligate a goblin breeder as some of us, you might have to take a few steps out of the main cave area and re-enter to get the rest of your children named and sent on their ways into the world).

Someday the cruel and unusual dev is going to make us have to pay for our breeding instincts... I for one will be SCREWED. I basically keep Hoblina and Goblina pregnant constantly (each of the others gets two or three babies from me tops).
So, any scenes with the pregnant goblin girls? Or is this yet another game where they give birth 2 days later and the children are shipped off to boarding school and essentially inconsequential to the game?

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I'll be testing a new UI in 0.57
But you can also replace NewCursor.png & NewCursorHand.png with a png of your choice
ah okay then.. where would i find the old files.. i guess i rummage through the 0.55 archive and dig them up there, should be named something like cursor, too, i guess.

It's more like 2 hours, and they ain't getting formal education.
i simply go for a walk (anywhere on the map) until the preg counter is close to finish, i mean the 120 is rather easy to track.
that, and not committing 'risky' in the cave right before the next quest, just to avoid creating a mess with quest vs. offspring events. the most painful is still that one chick insisting in overseas studying, geez.. but she's a cutie so i guess daddy has to say yea.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
I think you could try removing the cursor files as well, and it might revert to the old ones. (the .pngs)
yeah, did just that (or rather, renamed the two .png files) and the game reverted to the white default. it's what i usually prefer in games over nicely designed items because of the better visibility.

..i'm old y'know.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes