Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
Well, I mean, that's one of the reasons you're putting it up here for us to download and play, right? Let us players tell you where you f***ed up. I only hope that MOST of us here are at least nice and polite about it, not angry fucking jerks.
Yeah, I'm just joking around. It's good that you break things, so I can fix them

Reactions: F1forhalp

F1forhalp

SOTD: Peter Gabriel - Family Snapshot (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019

Second one is releasing paid unplayable game with tons of bugs expecting from players to do free bughunting and is simply awaiting for reports instead of actually hiring enough people to do bug hunting before release. That ain't nice. I payed with my hard earned money for a game, so I want to play the game. Not to be a bug hunter, and certainly not to write multiple reports about bugs I managed to find every two steps which will never be fixed anyway, because they are of "minior importance". If I wished to do some bug hunting I would be making my own game in my free time. And I am still wondering why we, gamers, are allowing for this and more downright wrong practices of big game making companies.
actually, Micro$$oft is doing this ever since DOS 5 and the first ever Windoze. Lego something together and sell it to the guinea pigs. fix what's completely breaking the product, and declare anything minor issues as feature.
cash in bic buck.
other large software companies do the very same thing, more or less. or rather, sometimes just less obvious.

it's just the bigger the package becomes, the harder it is to maintain it without any errors. the times when development was to give green light on a product, are long gone. you gotta shell it out, or it's outdated. no more time for pre-alpha testing and reruns and so on.

*edit* found a typo. now it's MINE.

Last edited:
Reactions: acowasto

Wuchang2333

Nov 13, 2020
This game look quite attractive to me but the Cheating tag kinda stop me right there...., a little bit of PTSD from NTR, can someone tell me how the game potray "Cheating"?

• Thinking Face

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
This game look quite attractive to me but the Cheating tag kinda stop me right there...., a little bit of PTSD from NTR, can someone tell me how the game potray "Cheating"?
it's rather simple and straightforward: because the battle system in not yet balanced out (dev puts more emphasis on progress with the game as a whole), a cheat button is added to the MC skillset, which you can choose to have, or not to have, at the start of a new game.
that's all about it. a game in which cheating is totally legit and implemented by the dev, and solely aims at shortening fights, if you choose to do so. you can, at any point in any battle, simply use other skills, if you're into it. however, because the whole battle system isn't really balanced out, some battles will become lengthy, and might cost you a stack of potions.
far as i know, using or not using the cheat skill has no influence on the game altogether; it's just to shorten those battles.

F1forhalp

Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Does this game have any pubic hair on the girls?
humm. what do we know about Goblin girls? do they grow hair on their bodies? i'm not certain.
on the other hand, there was aome story about some dwarf women being very hairy up to the point that the talesman couldn't tell males from females. including beards. of those, i'd expect some pubic hairs, as well.
...haven't seen that on Barrel, though.
elves, i usually don't deal in elves, no idea.
humans however, iirc they appear to be shaved, of sorts..? can't be sure about them holy chicks. maybe they 'miracle' them away or whatever.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: siatugst

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
humm. what do we know about Goblin girls? do they grow hair on their bodies? i'm not certain.
on the other hand, there was aome story about some dwarf women being very hairy up to the point that the talesman couldn't tell males from females. including beards. of those, i'd expect some pubic hairs, as well.
...haven't seen that on Barrel, though.
elves, i usually don't deal in elves, no idea.
humans however, iirc they appear to be shaved, of sorts..? can't be sure about them holy chicks. maybe they 'miracle' them away or whatever.
Well, Barrel is still very young dwarf, her beard just need to start growing.
And Anvil's public hair is vaxed away, because if left unvaxed it would be bigger than her flat chest. That way she can lie to herself she can't see her public hair due to (lack of) very, very small boobies.

• Haha

hexkitty01

Jan 19, 2021
Does this game have any pubic hair on the girls?
Sadly, very little, although the one gobbo I remember that does have it has a decent enough li'l bushie... the one blight on an otherwise stupendous game. I prefer my girls to be straight-up hairy down there, widespread and thick. BUT... bald pubes ain't enough to keep me from all that luscious green flesh.

Last edited:

Crazy-San

Apr 3, 2020
So I seem to be just way underpowered or something. My party is leveled between 5 and 3. I'm on the bandit quest and they just completely wipe me in the first two turns. I've tried to level using Grindr but those enemies also wipe me out. Do I just have to use the cheat option?

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
So I seem to be just way underpowered or something. My party is leveled between 5 and 3. I'm on the bandit quest and they just completely wipe me in the first two turns. I've tried to level using Grindr but those enemies also wipe me out. Do I just have to use the cheat option?
Things are a bit unbalanced, but I've managed to get through the whole thing without cheating.
Holy Light to blind everyone is usually a good opening strategy. And items can be really useful.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
i have saved noble, then go to football field , clear that , after that noble is again in cave and cant kill goblins. how to progress or is bug

Reactions: gojira667

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
i have saved noble, then go to football field , clear that , after that noble is again in cave and cant kill goblins. how to progress or is bug
Yea, I think I found the problem. There was a small trigger when talking to Ivan, that reset the progress.
Put this attached map in your data folder and overwrite. Then reload a save before talking to Ivan.
Or you can send your save here and I will fix the quest progress variable.

openSquadw4

Jan 8, 2018
Yea, I think I found the problem. There was a small trigger when talking to Ivan, that reset the progress.
Put this attached map in your data folder and overwrite. Then reload a save before talking to Ivan.
Or you can send your save here and I will fix the quest progress variable.
before talking to ivan is like first time come to isladnd? then i have no save for that , i first saved noble then talked her to inn , after that go to football map. after that there is only mess .

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
before talking to ivan is like first time come to isladnd? then i have no save for that , i first saved noble then talked her to inn , after that go to football map. after that there is only mess .
Try this. Hopefully it works.
Load the save in the tavern & try to go north

Reactions: Succubus Hunter
4.50 star(s) 67 Votes