Mahoraga1

Apr 7, 2023
I'm from Brazil, I tried to put the name of the password (wrong) in English, it didn't work, then I tried to put it in my language, Portuguese, it didn't work either. Does anyone know the password for Version: 0.55 please.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: JojodoLolo

OmegaTurtle

Jan 17, 2021
(wrong) There have been several times and the bar password didn't work.
Whenever the game gets an update, the password changes. Whoever is updating the front page may not have the new password at that time, so it seems like the one from the previous update has been staying.

Mods, it may help to indicate the version the password is for on the front page instead of saying "new", because it seems like a recurring issue.

The password for v0.55 is: dunc

Sizus

Feb 5, 2023
how to process after/at the snakes cave ? i alr killed all the snakes and click any clickable things or im missing something ?

Jan 4, 2020
is this a bug... or is this a feature?
It's a bug.
I think :unsure:

But it doesn't seem to have an effect on my Defence stat.
The really buggy part is when i use the "Aesthetic pose" Skill i get a small snip from the Goblin Fort scene in the North, win the fight and then my screen turns black. So, uh, dont do that. ^^'

F1forhalp

SOTD: Peter Gabriel - Family Snapshot (live)
Donor
Oct 28, 2019
Whenever the game gets an update, the password changes. Whoever is updating the front page may not have the new password at that time, so it seems like the one from the previous update has been staying.

Mods, it may help to indicate the version the password is for on the front page instead of saying "new", because it seems like a recurring issue.

The password for v0.55 is: dunc
the recurring part of this issue is just that some people are lazy to just simply click ONE page back from the current, most recent one.
i mean, if they watch a thread, they get the news alert anyway. if they don't, they're supposed to know that there are new posts, after what a month or longer not checking.
whoever had played the game at some point is supposed to know the passwords do change. the old one was back then clearly called the version 0.54 password, which as well implies there are different passwords in different versions.
it's really simple. some people just refuse to do one step, or refuse to learn. it's way easier to write some 'QQ pw not work' line before even reading other posts.

p-s- i wrote this -after- reading your post. ;)

Parodos

Game Developer
Jul 16, 2021
It's a skill witch cost 5TP.
I unlocked it at lvl 10 or 11, or just after the boss fight. Don't really remember when.

You have to use it one more time to pull your pants on.
It's a bug.
I think :unsure:

But it doesn't seem to have an effect on my Defence stat.
The really buggy part is when i use the "Aesthetic pose" Skill i get a small snip from the Goblin Fort scene in the North, win the fight and then my screen turns black. So, uh, dont do that. ^^'
It's a bug, it's supposed to be a unique skill for that Boss Fight, Basically instead of defeating the Boss, you seduce the boss.
And then it's removed afterwards to avoid that pose effect issue. I probably messed up the removal part.
Might add something similar for the Goblina fight as well.

Jan 4, 2020
It's a bug, it's supposed to be a unique skill for that Boss Fight, Basically instead of defeating the Boss, you seduce the boss.
And then it's removed afterwards to avoid that pose effect issue. I probably messed up the removal part.
Might add something similar for the Goblina fight as well.
I assumed as much. It was a good idea and fun to use in that fight (y)

Reactions: Parodos

Succubus Hunter

Devoted Member
May 19, 2020
Well, I mean, that's one of the reasons you're putting it up here for us to download and play, right? Let us players tell you where you f***ed up. I only hope that MOST of us here are at least nice and polite about it, not angry fucking jerks.
I would say more like to find bugs rather than "To tell the developer where they "Fucked up". Bug finding is a part of developing any game and even AAA titles like Poke'mon X/Y had gamebreaking bugs upon release.

Reactions: Parodos

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017
Try this fixed save. The sarcophagus/iron maiden should, probably, be clickable now

You people just keep managing to find new ways to break my poor game
I'll put in some more safeguards in a future version though
I had same issue, but my game will not recognize the file as a legit save.. I even uploaded it to and then re-downloaded it to make sure it was a valid format, but game just never shows it available as a save to load from. Could it be a mac save or some other version?

pcnop

Jun 26, 2018
I had same issue, but my game will not recognize the file as a legit save.. I even uploaded it to and then re-downloaded it to make sure it was a valid format, but game just never shows it available as a save to load from. Could it be a mac save or some other version?
You probably miss the correct global.rpgsave file to load this save.

The structure for the save files (in RPGM Maker MV) is:
- global.rpgsave: list of the slots with a save
- file1.rpgsave: save for slot 1
- fileN.rpgsave: save for slot N

So, without a correct global.rpgsave file, the game doesn't "see" the save game files, even if these save files are present in the save folder.

Furthermore, there are 3 autosave files for this game (corresponding to file1.rpgsave, file2.rpgsave and file3.rpgsave); so your own manual save files begin in fact at file4.rpgsave. And so, the file11.rpgsave file you are talking of is corresponding to the "manual" save slot 8.

Anyway, attached the corresponding save file (i.e. file11.rpgsave) with a valid global.rpgsave file to load it.

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

daedilus

Mar 11, 2017

So, without a correct global.rpgsave file, the game doesn't "see" the save game files, even if these save files are present in the save folder.

Furthermore, there are 3 autosave files for this game (corresponding to file1.rpgsave, file2.rpgsave and file3.rpgsave); so your own manual save files begin in fact at file4.rpgsave. And so, the file11.rpgsave file you are talking of is corresponding to the "manual" save slot 8.

Anyway, attached the corresponding save file (i.e. file11.rpgsave) with a valid global.rpgsave file to load it.
TY!

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023

You don't actually need to share the global file. and if you do use it, it will make him lose other saves he has and you don't.

what you actually do to import a savefile in RPGM is:

1. open the game.
2. save to a specific slot. ex: slot11
3. overwrite slot11 with the imported file
optionally:
4. load slot 11.
5. save slot 11. (loading then saving will correct the metadata in global to make sure it gives you accurate preview info when hovering over the file in the save list)

acowasto

Nov 6, 2017
Well, I mean, that's one of the reasons you're putting it up here for us to download and play, right? Let us players tell you where you f***ed up. I only hope that MOST of us here are at least nice and polite about it, not angry fucking jerks.
Most of those bugs we are currently seeing are "Parodos' errors'" in the editor rather than plugins causing them, so those are quite easy to fix. Mostly missplaced commands in events which he didn't notice before release. Easy to spot while playing the game, because even one single missplaced command can simply fuck up whole even chain, yet a bit more harded to notice in the editor, especially on long and/or branching events, because RPGM is quite rough around the edges in terms of helping you.

Reporting bugs you found is not mandatory, but surely it won't hurt anyone by doing so in order to improve the game by letting know people resposible for making the game about something they either forgot to or didn't have enough time to check.

I would say more like to find bugs rather than "To tell the developer where they "Fucked up". Bug finding is a part of developing any game and even AAA titles like Poke'mon X/Y had gamebreaking bugs upon release.
Well, telling a man resposible for making a game that "he fucked up" ain't the most nice way to say it, but it's the blunt truth. He made a mistake and thus there's the bug which wouldn't be there if he put a bit more effort into testing.

And yes, sure, bugs are part of developing any game. They are inevitable, no matter if game is made by a single person, or a hundred. Even more so if there a multiple teams working on a game. But there is a bit of a difference between a single man indie developer and a studio throwing AAA games. First one fucked up with bug hunting, due to the fact his day, just like yours and mine, had 24 hours and he didn't have enough time for it before release. And that's understandable and we may let it slide few bugs here and there but only as long as he won't overuse our trust. I may even do some true bug hunting if I see current developer is actually the one that cares and report few bugs I managed to find, especially if the game is free.
It ain't much, but it's honest work.

Second one is releasing paid unplayable game with tons of bugs expecting from players to do free bughunting and is simply awaiting for reports instead of actually hiring enough people to do bug hunting before release. That ain't nice. I payed with my hard earned money for a game, so I want to play the game. Not to be a bug hunter, and certainly not to write multiple reports about bugs I managed to find every two steps which will never be fixed anyway, because they are of "minior importance". If I wished to do some bug hunting I would be making my own game in my free time. And I am still wondering why we, gamers, are allowing for this and more downright wrong practices of big game making companies.

4.50 star(s) 67 Votes