SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
One of the recent additions. I am still figuring out the character state logic for complex abilities, so she might be a bit buggy. Was working on clone ability for the new enemies and decided to have some fun with it

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Here comes the new update. Couple battle maps, a few new events, some quality of life stuff. Enjoy

soemantri9

Nov 7, 2022
hey dev i love your game. but maybe can you make us a choice in the story? like like how we treat to a noble, give a decision before war, and etc... so we can feel... idk how to say it maybe more lively. like i want to take a part in the story as a character not as solely as a reader. lastly i am sorry for my poor english

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
hey dev i love your game. but maybe can you make us a choice in the story? like like how we treat to a noble, give a decision before war, and etc... so we can feel... idk how to say it maybe more lively. like i want to take a part in the story as a character not as solely as a reader. lastly i am sorry for my poor english
I can see how it can be appealing from a players perspective, but as a dev, it makes less sense to me. I am working on the game in my free time, and it takes me a lot of time to make something that players can breeze by in 20 minutes. I can either make pointless choices that won't contribute much to the game or I can spend more time making meaningful versions of the same content, that some of the players will not see, thus even reducing the (time to develop) : (time to play) ratio. I'd rather make one semi decent story in this sense. I would like to add a bit more choice to the game after one point in the story, but it still is going to be fairly linear, just choosing the order of doing things

hoshimota

Sep 18, 2023
The whole concept looks fairly interesting; just wish you could chill with the enormous titties a bit. Having some characters with this is Ok as I get some people are into that, but a lot of us are not, and would find this much more appealing if there were more B and C cups mixed in.

Reactions: Xythurr and Grimm96

Maulis47

Feb 25, 2024
Quite like the game but I think the golden warriors' level4 upgrade should have also given them +1def so they won't look so bad next to the wardens.

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
In most cases choices are an illusion, big ones mean two games in one which almost no dev uses because it means an unholy amount of work for almost no benefit, small ones range from meaningless choices that change nothing to small choices that subtly change some scenes (there are a few of those here just not text choices). In general choices increase the amount of work the dev has to do for little to no benefit, at least in this novel.

Reactions: Maulis47

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I mean, choice has it's place. I liked having choice in old bioware games like dragon age or mass effect, to a lesser extent, but they definitely had more people working on those

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I mean, choice has it's place. I liked having choice in old bioware games like dragon age or mass effect, to a lesser extent, but they definitely had more people working on those
I had a love/hate relationship with those games, as a completionist (the kind of player that wants to collect everything) forcing me to choose between two small items when I'm already 30h deep in the game or doing the same with two scenes just to see if they can force me to do a second playthrough made me ragequit.The only use of routes I'll ever recognize is giving every route at least 50% new content.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
can there be story/visual novel mode? i find sandbox/combat mechanics tedious in renpy games and just want to enjoy a story

Reactions: Skads

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
can there be story/visual novel mode? i find sandbox/combat mechanics tedious in renpy games and just want to enjoy a story
I've chosen to convey a part of the story through dialogues in battles, via the dialogues on the map and also some secrets here and there. Removing them would make the game a bit too choppy, I think. There is a God mode that allows to pass the battle events with no pressure, but the combat is there to stay

DBAV

Jul 22, 2017
I can't seem to trigger the bandit leader, I've deactivated the bandit suppression and did like 10 battles.

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
What the hell do I even have to do in this combat mode? The very first attack works, but any other move after that doesn't let me do anything, not move, not attack, nothing. Literally stuck in the first thing in this game.

Reactions: BangB420 and Skads

Skads

King of Cunts
Donor
Aug 27, 2016
The renders are nice but since I'm not a 36 year old divorcee who wears black dress shirts, red socks and a silver skull ring, I just can't see how a square with a jpeg moving then a bit of text saying I landed a hit can be entertaining.

BangB420

Dec 11, 2021
What the hell do I even have to do in this combat mode? The very first attack works, but any other move after that doesn't let me do anything, not move, not attack, nothing. Literally stuck in the first thing in this game.
There is a God mode that allows to pass the battle events with no pressure, but the combat is there to stay

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
made it past the battle where you go to defence and then next fight was bandits.
deployed my 3 troops and killed everyone, wiping out all of the first wave but then it hit an exception and hitting ignore does nothing. had god mode enabled. end of game

there was no new troops in the wings even though the bar showed that more were to appear.

pity as i was kinda enjoying it up to that point

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes