youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GodAmongKings-0.185
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
made it past the battle where you go to defence and then next fight was bandits.
deployed my 3 troops and killed everyone, wiping out all of the first wave but then it hit an exception and hitting ignore does nothing. had god mode enabled. end of game
I suppose you no longer have the exception at hand? Would really help out finding the issue

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I can't seem to trigger the bandit leader, I've deactivated the bandit suppression and did like 10 battles.
Kreios has to be in the first wave for it to trigger

What the hell do I even have to do in this combat mode? The very first attack works, but any other move after that doesn't let me do anything, not move, not attack, nothing. Literally stuck in the first thing in this game.
I'm not sure what's happening here, i would need more information to reproduce it, as it's working as intended here. Does skipping a turn still leaves you unable to interact?

Last edited:
Reactions: DBAV

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
I'm not sure what's happening here, i would need more information to reproduce it, as it's working as intended here. Does skipping a turn still leaves you unable to interact?
I can't click any tiles, when I click an enemy the only option is "Return".

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
I can't click any tiles, when I click an enemy the only option is "Return".
The click resolver seems to be working. From what i've gathered, you have exhausted the main character move, now you need to end the turn by either pressing enter or the clock at the top of the screen. Unless there is something more to it

Syybeat

Feb 27, 2018
The click resolver seems to be working. From what i've gathered, you have exhausted the main character move, now you need to end the turn by either pressing enter or the clock at the top of the screen. Unless there is something more to it
Ending the move just makes the enemy attack and then the same issue repeats.

consumptionist

Donor
Aug 7, 2019
I suppose you no longer have the exception at hand? Would really help out finding the issue
sorry i don't. will try again later or tomorrow and see if it happens again. maybe i killed them too quickly?
had no issue with all the previous battles but also had not wiped out all the enemy in one round before. certainly not in the 2nd round of fighting.

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Ending the move just makes the enemy attack and then the same issue repeats.
It would be really beneficial if you could hop on in my discord so we could trace the issue. There has been around 1000+ downloads this update and it's the first time i am hearing of this. Not saying that you having the issue doesn't matter, just saying that it has to be something not that common and as a result hard to reproduce. I understand if you don't want to, nobody owes me anything to help fix the bugs i made

sorry i don't. will try again later or tomorrow and see if it happens again. maybe i killed them too quickly?
had no issue with all the previous battles but also had not wiped out all the enemy in one round before. certainly not in the 2nd round of fighting.
Unfortunate, but, oh well. let me know if the exception occurs again, it would be much easier to track it down if it does

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
Is "Taunt" supposed to give the enemy a free attack? I used it thinking it was a mediocre hate-keeping skill but the enemy attacked.
It forces the enemy to attack the unit, consuming it's move. This way it's guaranteed to attacks the tank, instead of nearby squishier units. Also gives some xp

Reactions: DBAV

Joratox

Sep 1, 2018
Hmm, so is there a secret character that has Taunt ? I haven't seen it so far, and I think I did all the content :D Any hints ?

4.10 star(s) 13 Votes