SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
1. When MC send Eleanor's mother (that purple haired girl) to mine, can we have those in next update? I don't mind little bit of side scenes (if you know what I mean).
2. Are side quest only gonna appear in end of the update?
1. The whole Madam Faircliff scene was actually a thing I wanted to do for a friend, who was obsessed with her. I misjudged, which has kinda backfired. I don't want to delve deeper into that
2. There have been 72 events so far, 30 of them were main quests, the rest are side quests. The way they are appearing after the "end of content" screen is just a side effect of the event tracking, i can tell if the player has finished all the main events, but side events stay forever and there are also secret events, so technically you could not do them, and tracking them all would be more trouble than it's worth with the system i made

SolidDoc

Game Developer
Jan 23, 2018
New update is up, it's a bit shorter when it comes to events (about half the length of the previous one), figured i'd warn if someone doesn't want to waste the traffic for a small one. Done a lot of backend changes, expanded the systems for the future and some fixes in this one

Reactions: DBAV

mag5246

Jun 3, 2017
Personally, I miss the interaction between girls in H-scenes. What's the point of having a threesome if you're just fucking 2 girls in turns?)
The only thing is might be doing it's avoidable, cause not everyone likes it.

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
God among Kings [v0.192] [SolidDoc] - Compressed

Win/Linux [416 MB]
- - - -

Mac [411 MB]
- - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
GodAmongKings-0.192
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

datram

Sep 6, 2018
I have some small comments to contribute to the developer as follows:
a) In each map to capture a new stronghold, there should be an additional village or a few small families living next to a stream, for example. And in there will be a special house/shelter of the newly appearing character.
b) To recruit that new character, someone in the MC's group needs to step on the exact square where that house is in order to call the new character to join the army. Thereby, this new character will be introduced.
c) When a new character appears, they need to step on a certain special box to get weapons, armor or learn special spells/skills.
d) In addition, in each battle, the MC also has the task of hunting for hidden pictures in any box. This gives players the opportunity to interact with the otherwise monotonous battle screen, thereby feeling more excited.
Of course, the above will only be available in later chapters, so as not to have to redesign the game and turn everything upside down.
Sorry for my poor English, hope the developer will understand my thoughts.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Thanks for the new update enjoying the game so far, enjoying how quick the updates are coming....

• Red Heart
Reactions: SolidDoc
4.10 star(s) 16 Votes