EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
7.png

Overview:
You play as a young boy, he just becomes 18 and he is summoned by the goddess Athena and he realizes he is the descendant of the god Zeus,
and he will become the god of lust and seduce women to his desires​

Thread Updated: 2020-05-09
Release Date: 2020-05-09
Developer: Suragames -
Censored: No
Version: Part 2
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -

Part - 1
Win: - - -
Others:
COMPRESSED*

586415_S2qc5qt.png 586412_MQ2KQnt.png 586413_OQd7K2q.png 15.png aunt 0.png cortny (5).png mom_.png movie p+a75.png new n 29.png
vipr_19.png shower 2a.png

Last edited by a moderator:
May 1, 2017
I don't know, i saw all the different 3d renders, so the concept can be what it wants it all begins to feel samey if someone understands my point.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
This does actually look quite good from the previews, just... not that one picture. It also doesn't help that I loathe glasses. And RPGM. Still gonna try it; we'll see what a compressed version looks like. The butts might be worth the full size, though! (If only they were 50% bigger... :cool:)

Patrick Star

Nov 4, 2017
Spelling and grammar need a lot of work, and the file size seems awfully big at 3GB for this stage of development.

Zhurgy

Aug 6, 2016
librery, princibal and a bunch of others, but that's not the main issue, first thing I was sent to do was getting grocery shopping, I didn't manage to find the shop in both areas and somehow I couldn't access any other area, but hey maybe I need to go to school and shop is opened later so I took the class and then part of intro repeated itself about princi"b"al that wants to see me and then I can't interact with any doors and I'm walking all around map. I think I've seen enough atm.

Okay, I found where to buy grocery but then I also found the woman who lost keys and wants me to go to sewer and I can't go to sewer as well as xotel, only problem with otel is I can't go back the way I came so another dead end. I'm done for now, way too buggy

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes