God Of Lust - Version 0.45 by Oreobla
F95Zone: God of Lust V0.4 by Suragames

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Which one is the creator????
SVSC:
God Of Lust - Version 0.45 by Oreobla
F95Zone: God of Lust V0.4 by Suragames
Suragames is the creator not sure why they posted it as OREOBLA on svsc .4 is the current public release where .45 the petron

NIKI87

Jun 3, 2017
I have seen lots of broken English in games posted on this web site, but "Engrish" in this game is actually painful to read, the cringe factor is over 9000.

CrimsonDevil

Mar 4, 2019
The reason why I hate most RPGM games, it doesn't give me enough clue on where to go or what to do next!

Exeryon

Mar 3, 2019
What I think is wrong with this game:
1- The size, this is too damn big.
2- The grammar, The Absence Of Check For See If Something Is Missing Or If There Is something Wrong.
3- The tits, I like them big but there are some so big that make me feel sick, and since most of them are enormous...
4- The art, I like more the koikatsu one
5- The bugs, there are some that made me rage quit, an example is that I entered a building, go up for 2 floors, enter an office, a dialogue start and the character block
6- Missing guide, at the beginning is ask to buy grociery but I wasn't even aware of where the shop was, a little hint don't hurt

this are the main 6

Last edited:

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
honestly I dont think its that bad. Sure there are bugs and the english isn't that good. But i've seen and even played a lot worse.
There is a specific order to the things and the guide would be very helpful. I can see if I can make one up to where I got. But from the looks of it I am not that far yet.
Here are the things I've seen:
Got one sex scene with the neighbour (mom- dinner scene with her daughter. kiss, and tits shown from my mom and her masturbating (followed by seeing the tits of the sis). Rape of a girl in school followed by eating out the principle. Then go home and sleep and a scene in olympus with three challanges and then fucking a gladiator. Then fucking the neighbours maid and finally going to park and helping the lady there by checking the husband (short scene) and going to her house and fucking her.
There is also something with a girl searching for her keys but since that doesn't result in a scene forget about that one for now.
I am sure I missed things though.

Shinewing167

May 14, 2018
Adding on that. There's one scene with the secretary at the diner however its bugged and will cause an error. Also another scene where if you go to the school after the three challenges, you can see a group of cheerleaders and there will be a scene with the blonde one. Not sure what to do afterwards since nothing happens.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes