Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
iv ran into a number of bugs that stop me from progressing. The mother and ms grey just vanished, doors dont work all the time, teacher just keeps saying go to principle, she says get out, lana still around but cant talk to her just walk through, can walk through everything, sisters gone, and i have no idea what to do next. I only got 2 scenes one with moms flash and ms greys sex.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
iv ran into a number of bugs that stop me from progressing. The mother and ms grey just vanished, doors dont work all the time, teacher just keeps saying go to principle, she says get out, lana still around but cant talk to her just walk through, can walk through everything, sisters gone, and i have no idea what to do next. I only got 2 scenes one with moms flash and ms greys sex.
NPCs despawn when their content is finished (as previously mentioned). Only some doors work, and if you start walking through walls, that will prevent virtually everything from working. I tried to enter the building with the open door and it broke the game; I had to start the game over again and that fixed it. That bug is what caused the repeated prompt to visit the principal, which is of course impossible, since that was the on-the-rails portion of the game.
This is certainly... the first RPGM kinetic novel I've played. :unsure:

Koi_

Jul 21, 2017
NPCs despawn when their content is finished (as previously mentioned). Only some doors work, and if you start walking through walls, that will prevent virtually everything from working. I tried to enter the building with the open door and it broke the game; I had to start the game over again and that fixed it. That bug is what caused the repeated prompt to visit the principal, which is of course impossible, since that was the on-the-rails portion of the game.
This is certainly... the first RPGM kinetic novel I've played. :unsure:
the doors that didnt work were the home door and ms greys door.

Dlover

Aug 3, 2019
error.png

I am facing this kind of error pls anyone help me ?
Also i managed to fix some other problems that previus guy facing like miss dian or that chick with blue hair here is the file I tweaked.

Just copy and paste in [God Of Lust 0.40\www\img] overwrite all files if you do at least you will reach the point that I stuck

DjKillerDev

Jul 19, 2018
Game After The School Teacher Said To Meet Principal Then Game Gonna Different Nobody Are Able to Talk Only Run Everywhere But Nothing Happening

simpleguy787

Apr 23, 2018
You have to be really careful playing the game. If you're told to do something, go do that thing. DO NOT EXPLORE. You can trigger events out of order if you enter the wrong building (happened to me when I went to the Diner on the way to buy groceries). When in doubt, sleep, go to school, or try to talk to mom or sister (who may be at work)

Jun 11, 2019
You have to be very patient to play this game in this state, if you play in a hurry you will only get frustrated because of so many bugs that this game has

Lonewolf007

Jul 15, 2018
I hope that there will be different path or two the m.c corrupts the lady's Just for himself and then some for sharing and ntr [not 4 me] Also needs repayable events NOT in some gallery or lame dream sequence crap

Reactions: rgnar62
Jun 11, 2019
View attachment 576935

I am facing this kind of error pls anyone help me ?
Also i managed to fix some other problems that previus guy facing like miss dian or that chick with blue hair here is the file I tweaked.

Just copy and paste in [God Of Lust 0.40\www\img] overwrite all files if you do at least you will reach the point that I stuck
thank you dude helped a lot

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
You have to go around and get on the top of the ledge u see the girl on, then jump down into the middle of the boulders to push them outward
Yeah. The physics completely broke for me, but I brute forced my way through. I jumped on one and it just slid into the æther. Things were just moving left, right, up, diagonally—It just works.™

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes