Rpgfan6622

Aug 23, 2017
I haven't gone that far, after all the bugs found on day one, I quit. I wouldn't expect this many bugs in an 0.4 version. As the game is now, it's not worth the 2 plus GB download.

Spyderwraith

Jul 21, 2017
so where does the mother go after the trash scene, it ports to the room after and the mom is gone? and no quest log it seems

anhell

Jul 29, 2019
I have managed to advance in the game (I don't know how ) but when I go with the mother to see the new neighbor does not load ... too many bugs in the game.

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
so where does the mother go after the trash scene, it ports to the room after and the mom is gone? and no quest log it seems
No quest log, nor reminder text if you missed a sentence. NPCs will remain where they are until you are "supposed" to interact with them (they will not talk to you), and then despawn when their scene(s) is/are done. I kind of like that for this stage, though, especially since if you miss one word you're stuck forever.

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
go to school once you finished with the trash, i think that or the neighbour.

titmanassguy

Jan 18, 2018
After you sleep with the neighbor then what? You go back home, but you can't go to sleep or do anything else in the house. Is that the end of this version?

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
i Gave up game was just to broken, plus it just uses honey select engine for scenes, nothing special, if i wanted to play honey select id just play honey select

FrizzyB

Sep 7, 2017
After you sleep with the neighbor then what? You go back home, but you can't go to sleep or do anything else in the house. Is that the end of this version?
no there has to be more the screen shots of the game show charaters we havent even seen yet, theres no guide to this game and for it being in v4 this is just sad.

Valmora

Dec 4, 2018
Broken, it starts with missing images at the restaurant and the Courtney at the part where he kisses her and says he will show her the power of a god, bathroom wont load because of missing images...

• Haha
Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

God of Lust [v0.4] [Suragames] - Original Size: 3.33GB

Download Win (263MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes