Jamsalad

Mar 22, 2018
Any plans to be able to name the MC / anyone?

Edit: Also you should get someone to help on the English.

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
Dear dev, love the boobs, but your game sets a new record in spelling errors. Literally every page has one sometimes more. Seriously, why?? Why not use a spellchecker before uploading?

Plily

Apr 14, 2018
Sheesh, it's so annoying not knowing what to do, "it's late, I should head home" I go home nothing happens, no scenes, can't sleep. Don't know wtf I am suppose to do...

Reactions: Bobber Tail

fantom2u

Mar 14, 2018
I've played enough of these to not expect an error free playthrough, but this is the buggiest mess I've ever attempted to play. Walking through or up walls, some doors allow you into another room, some doors hide your character, while others let you walk up the wall, and interactions that appear to be quest related, but allow no interaction (looking at you woman who lost her keys down the sewer grate.) Lastly there is no clear order to events, how to trigger them, or where to go next. The spelling errors and poor English are the least of my concerns here. Good luck to the dev to figure out how to fix this. Right now it is unplayable.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4

jospaghettio

Donor
Feb 13, 2019
interactions that appear to be quest related, but allow no interaction (looking at you woman who lost her keys down the sewer grate.)
Key quest is solvable. You have to find the right sewer cover.

My game stopped in the cafe. Repeating image error with Courtney. Went into the washroom after her and was never seen again.

Antonisimo

Apr 24, 2017
For Version 0.4 OMG where to start. This is another classic case of good story bad execution. The script was so badly written that made my head hurt,the characters are ugly (boobs that fill the all the screen) and the cheap tactics of using all the tags to be on top so he will be seen and the other of fetch quest to unknown without map or quest trackers. sloppy and cash grab tactic. 3 gig is probably for the size of the boobs. My score is 2/5

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
f95zone 31.jpg

Edit: Okay, thread needs the rape tag. Even the scenes that aren't outright rape feel like it with the japanesegirlscrying.wav track that plays during every scene.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DjKillerDev

Chrathrard

Nov 20, 2018
Is there any mind control in this game?
Not in the traditional sense. MC basically just has a passive aura that makes grils horny and wanna have teh s3xx0rz. Except for when he's plainly a rapist, as previously mentioned.

D

Deleted member 219172

looks good for me but more then 3GB is very much, anybody here can offer a compressed version?

KeiranD

Aug 6, 2016
I'm fairly sure dev decided to make a game simply to get some money and buy a properly working keyboard. Seeing his current one is broken. Caps lock and Shift keys in particular. Otherwise I don't know how he managed not to have capital letters anywhere.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes