Georg

Jun 24, 2017
Well... Just tried the game and... There are some things I MUST say:

1) WAY too buggy. School initial scene repeats whenever you go to your classroom, sewer quest is uncontinuable, there is a scene that clearly was supposed to be part of some quest that I could see just by entering to a certain room, after the first scene with Mrs.-whatever was called- at the mansion next door, it becomes a seemingly eternal night, there is at least one place where you get stuck if go to, and I'm sure there should be a lot more.

2) Speaking of graphical bugs, this also has a lot of them, with most indoors tiles (walls, furniture, etc) being trasvasable. The events are also wrong timed, with characters sprites disappearing before their scenes have ended, make it so like you are talking to the air or the results of some crazy delusions.

3) I'm a native spanish speaker, with english as my secundary lenguage, and I know that I have some errors here and there while speaking or writting... However the texts here are major turn-off. No only a lot of words are bad spelled, but this is also FULL (and I'm being quite literally about this) of grammar errors.

I'm not triying to be rude here, so sorry if it seems like that, but all of these are thing that normally are corrected while one is working on a project (I speak from my experience with RPGM), and for there to be so many of them it seems like the developer simply tried to liberate the game without any care about the quaility.

Last edited:

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
As mentioned previously you have to do things in a specific order. If scenes repeat its because you are not doing the right event.

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Here is a kind of guide, as I see the same questions over and over. Its not complete, as I haven't finished the content yet, but have a look and hopefully it can help you.

God of lust 0.4

Prologue:
Autorun until asked by mom.
answer yes that will be greate (i know spelling mistake... you will see alot of those).
Everything for now is automatic so just watch and enjoy meeting the different characters.

Day 1:
You will wake up next morning in your room.
Get out and walk out of the room. Enter the second room on the right (your moms room).
Walk to the the stool and press enter (found a pic of mom).
Go downstairs and talk to mom. She will ask you to buy some stuff.
Go out of the house and go left (back towards the house).
walk down and left (pass the inn) and up to the shop (has a trolly as a sign).
Go in and buy grocery. Go back home.
Before entering the house go to the right side of the house and press enter next to the tree (pic of sam).
walk to mom tell her yes.
After the kiss, Go to your neighbour (house on the right). Before you enter go to the left side of the house
(side close to your house) and press on the uppermost flowers (Pic of Ms Grey) enter the house and talk to the
Ms grey (enjoy scene).
Go home talk to your mom see if she needs more help.
Take the trash out by collecting all the trash on the first floor. Once done go back to mom (enjoy her tits).
Go to sleep.

Day2:
Next day go to the neighbours house.
Go upstairs and talk to Lana. Now you have a date go to your room.
(do not do anything else, if you do it will bug the game).
Walk to the left (opposite direction of the school). walk past the library and go up. Enter the dinner.

Day 3:
Next morning:
Check your mom in the shower (enjoy the scenes).
Go out and walk to the school (continue to the right).
Go upstairs and enter the first door to the left. Go upstairs and go to the second door on the left.
walk straight to the bookcase in front of you and take the books (enjoy the scene).
Give the books to Ms Skyla. Go out of the school and walk right (when back to school). Go to the far most flower pot
and press enter (pic of ms skyla).

Go home and go to bed.

Olympus:
Challange 1: Go to the vines climb up and go to the balls. Jump in and move the grey boulder to the yellow square.
Challange 2: Go far left and up. First right and up.
Challange 3: Fight Gladiator. Use magic and spark for Max damage.
Once done talk to the athena and go fuck Gladiator (enjoy scene).

Day 4:
Next morning:
Go to the playground (south west).
Go to the STI building. Go east to the city and south.
Walk up the two stairs. Talk to the maintenance guy. Go down and break the machine located south east (a green box).
Go upstairs and enter the room (watch the scene).
Go to Ms Fords house (below yours to the west).
Enter and go up the stairs. Talk to Ms ford. Lie to get some money (if you chose this it will have bugs) or tell
the truth and enjoy scene.
Go to the dinner and sit on the stool. Talk to Courtny and once it is over go to the female toilet (enjoy scene).
Go to your neighbour house and talk to the maid. Get the dirty laundry (red clothes will appear). Don't forget
those that are upstairs. Give her the clothes and after enjoy the scene. Once over go to the left basket and click enter to get
a pic of Eva.
Go to the school and turn directly right. Watch the cheerleader practice. Talk to the girl that fell and head to
the toilet. Go to the 7th locker from the right, and take the first set go to the before last locker for the second.
Talk to Sandra and enjoy the scene.
Go back home.

FalconNCR

Dec 13, 2019
Here is a kind of guide, as I see the same questions over and over. Its not complete, as I haven't finished the content yet, but have a look and hopefully it can help you.

God of lust 0.4

Prologue:
Autorun until asked by mom.
answer yes that will be greate (i know spelling mistake... you will see alot of those).
Everything for now is automatic so just watch and enjoy meeting the different characters.

Day 1:
You will wake up next morning in your room.
Get out and walk out of the room. Enter the second room on the right (your moms room).
Walk to the the stool and press enter (found a pic of mom).
Go downstairs and talk to mom. She will ask you to buy some stuff.
Go out of the house and go left (back towards the house).
walk down and left (pass the inn) and up to the shop (has a trolly as a sign).
Go in and buy grocery. Go back home.
Before entering the house go to the right side of the house and press enter next to the tree (pic of sam).
walk to mom tell her yes.
After the kiss, Go to your neighbour (house on the right). Before you enter go to the left side of the house
(side close to your house) and press on the uppermost flowers (Pic of Ms Grey) enter the house and talk to the
Ms grey (enjoy scene).
Go home talk to your mom see if she needs more help.
Take the trash out by collecting all the trash on the first floor. Once done go back to mom (enjoy her tits).
Go to sleep.

Day2:
Next day go to the neighbours house.
Go upstairs and talk to Lana. Now you have a date go to your room.
(do not do anything else, if you do it will bug the game).
Walk to the left (opposite direction of the school). walk past the library and go up. Enter the dinner.

Day 3:
Next morning:
Check your mom in the shower (enjoy the scenes).
Go out and walk to the school (continue to the right).
Go upstairs and enter the first door to the left. Go upstairs and go to the second door on the left.
walk straight to the bookcase in front of you and take the books (enjoy the scene).
Give the books to Ms Skyla. Go out of the school and walk right (when back to school). Go to the far most flower pot
and press enter (pic of ms skyla).

Go home and go to bed.

Olympus:
Challange 1: Go to the vines climb up and go to the balls. Jump in and move the grey boulder to the yellow square.
Challange 2: Go far left and up. First right and up.
Challange 3: Fight Gladiator. Use magic and spark for Max damage.
Once done talk to the athena and go fuck Gladiator (enjoy scene).

Day 4:
Next morning:
Go to the playground (south west).
Go to the STI building. Go east to the city and south.
Walk up the two stairs. Talk to the maintenance guy. Go down and break the machine located south east (a green box).
Go upstairs and enter the room (watch the scene).
Go to Ms Fords house (below yours to the west).
Enter and go up the stairs. Talk to Ms ford. Lie to get some money (if you chose this it will have bugs) or tell
the truth and enjoy scene.
Go to the dinner and sit on the stool. Talk to Courtny and once it is over go to the female toilet (enjoy scene).
Go to your neighbour house and talk to the maid. Get the dirty laundry (red clothes will appear). Don't forget
those that are upstairs. Give her the clothes and after enjoy the scene. Once over go to the left basket and click enter to get
a pic of Eva.
Go to the school and turn directly right. Watch the cheerleader practice. Talk to the girl that fell and head to
the toilet. Go to the 7th locker from the right, and take the first set go to the before last locker for the second.
Talk to Sandra and enjoy the scene.
Go back home.
More?...
Since I found plenty of movies out there. But don't know how to trigger them.

aronos35

Jul 3, 2017
Hello, i have some problems with the courtny part at the dinner. There are some pictures missing. I try to reinstall the game but always the same pb... do you have a solution?
I love the game^^ Keep up the good work

elvenc

Aug 14, 2018
Hello, i have some problems with the courtny part at the dinner. There are some pictures missing. I try to reinstall the game but always the same pb... do you have a solution?
I love the game^^ Keep up the good work
Check post 84. Download and replace

Baharomont

Aug 28, 2017
OMG... My Eyes is Cry to see all this English Texts...
What the Suck of Quality of Grammatics in this Game...

larsvash

Nov 13, 2016
have an error when going to visit neighbor. after breakfast with the family I can either talk to mom with dishes or lay on sofa, If i talk to mom then we go accross the road however it says png missing or cant be read?

Oct 28, 2017
Can someone spare me a save file with all the content in the gallery room plz , basically I like to play the game & t achieve the contents what are available but this game is too buggy after the Diane evening events & scenes the mc got stuck in her house & can't get out so that the end for me. So plz someone can give a save file with all content or a save file after the Diane evening event. Plzzz.

Reactions: Boneca_S4B031r4
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes