vickze

Nov 10, 2018
I started the game and talked with that girl that hates you but have one date with you but...

I visit the dinner and nothing happens in our date.. WHY?

airze

Feb 8, 2018
I started the game and talked with that girl that hates you but have one date with you but...

I visit the dinner and nothing happens in our date.. WHY?
you kiss her but that is all till a later event with her
but if you mean the date event isn't triggering the you didn't do something like going to your room

airze

Feb 8, 2018
what is the house of the neighbors?
if your referring to the "new neighbors" there house is first house south of yours you should see two Bushes click between or use the activation key well you look at the house other wise there is the one just west of your the big mention.

Reactions: j0tar0

airze

Feb 8, 2018
where is this file?
in the picture folder address should be something like this "God Of Lust 0.46\www\img\pictures" the file isn't there so you would need to make a dummy file by copying a different file and renaming it to that or you search the folder to see if it is there but miss named I found one named "new n %2032.5.rpgmvp" and just removed the %20 and added a space

Reactions: Kattillus

j0tar0

May 19, 2018
in the picture folder address should be something like this "God Of Lust 0.46\www\img\pictures" the file isn't there so you would need to make a dummy file by copying a different file and renaming it to that or you search the folder to see if it is there but miss named I found one named "new n %2032.5.rpgmvp" and just removed the %20 and added a space
it works?

gobman

Oct 20, 2017
MMMmmmmm large bob + vagene plz show bob more.

??????????????????

Show bob.

Bastard bitch.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes