Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Is the Mall next to STI building, because if it is I can't enter it.

NEVERMIND: Found it, it only opens up when you get to the Aunt/DVD quest, just head south of downtown after she asks you get the DVDs.

Last edited:

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Came across a bug with the sister, Sam

After the christmas decorations are up and the sex scene with mom, if you enter Sam's room you end up in a never ending loop.

and if you speak to flower lady, she tells she told to go to the hotspring at night even though you've already done and if you go to the hotspring, it seems to break the game.

EDIT: actually in addition, if you enter the road where the hotel is, you get stuck and can't.

AND ANOTHER

If you enter the building opposite the mall and go into the next room you disapear.

Last edited:
Reactions: Jekzue

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
Found another, if you enter the hotel after the event you get stuck, you can't exit

Anon4321

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 24, 2017
TO ADD

Before entering the STI building speak to Ms Ford in the playground near your home, otherwise you'll only be doing her quest backwards.
But i would say doing it backwards doesn't seem to break the game.

Reaver

May 31, 2017
this game needs a map and a quest log, because i have no clue what I'm suppose to do after the pickup trash for Mom...

Reactions: Legate12

Brendon90

Apr 27, 2018
need a save pls
Edit 2: Added Part 2 v0.1 Walkthrough with all saves including a 100% save for Part 2 v0.1 (Save 6).

Edit: Added
Part 1 v0.5 Walkthrough (v0.5 starts at 73.) as well as a 100% save for Part 1 v0.5 (Save 5).
- Note: Make sure to backup your saves before adding/replacing them!
- All save informaton is in the walkthrough.
- Also you can load save 17 to bypass the Library bug.

Other Notes:
- For the side quests, 1 scene may be missing with the blue-haired girl Ms.Ford does in his office at STI.
- But I haven't found any way to access the scene with MC and her.

I'm not too sure where exactly v0.46 ends for the main story or where some side stories start/end, but there's everything I could find so far in the walkthrough. If anyone knows how to start / continue any of the main or side quests, just quote me and i'll update the walkthrough or save with the missing / corrected info.

So far it's a nice game with great CG's and animations (especially if you're into big tits), but the UI, bugs, broken English leave it feeling a bit messy and incomplete.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
3.40 star(s) 5 Votes