bas

retired
Donor
Respected User
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

God of Lust [v0.46] [Suragames] - Original Size: 3.91GB

Download Win (295MB): - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

airze

Feb 8, 2018
.... this is getting out of hand why do dev seem think they need huge file size to be a good quality I mean they can have the same quality at about a tenth the size for the images but don't so there game become 2-10 gigs in size .5 is over 4 fucking gigs 4.65 gigs that will take fucking hour to simply download

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Here's my crunched version.

Image/audio/video quality is reduced to make shit smaller. This is not a perfect process and sometimes can break a game. You've been warned so no bitching.

God of Lust [v0.46] [Suragames] - Original Size: 1.52GB

Download PC (347MB): MEGA - - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
fist let me say thanks
though I see this should have been done by the dev before releasing I mean the quality does suffer when you lower them too far but there should be no need to be gigs in file size this early in the game creation... even some of the big AAA game titles don't exceed 5gb on release thought there are some in the 20-30gb range too

airze

Feb 8, 2018
Just released and already 4GB?! How many content are there? How long is it? A few hours?
.46 was released. 3-5-2020 it just took forever to get posted the dev started working on .5 after releasing .4
.45 and .46 where bug fixes then content adding updates greanted I believe more content was added in them but do to all the game bracking bugs I couldn't tell you if thats true also .5 was released 3-20-2020 meaning its this months update as .4 was released 2-8-2020
and yes .5 is over 4 gb
if you don't believe me look for your self
first half is 2.93 gb second half is 1.72 gb makeing for a title of 4.65gb

Last edited:

airze

Feb 8, 2018
and how you did that reboot exactly? im stuck at the same point, help plz
save on a new save and reload the game.... as in exit and relaunch it
do not over wright a old save or you can still have the issue and its best to have the old one just in case it fails to work
you might also want to try using the activation key on the set of clothes above your sister then talk to her
some triggers only work with the activation key like space bar

Last edited:

Crown98

Jul 3, 2019
.46 was released. 3-5-2020 it just took forever to get posted the dev started working on .5 after releasing .4
.45 and .46 where bug fixes then content adding updates greanted I believe more content was added in them but do to all the game bracking bugs I couldn't tell you if thats true also .5 was released 3-20-2020 meaning its this months update as .4 was released 2-8-2020
and yes .5 is over 4 gb
if you don't believe me look for your self
first half is 2.93 gb second half is 1.72 gb makeing for a title of 4.65gb
And did you know how much content are there now? Like, how long would it take me to finish it?

donnuthole

Mar 18, 2019
save on a new save and reload the game.... as in exit and relaunch it
do not over wright a old save or you can still have the issue and its best to have the old one just in case it fails to work
you might also want to try using the activation key on the set of clothes above your sister then talk to her
some triggers only work with the activation key like space bar
Thank you very much!

airze

Feb 8, 2018
And did you know how much content are there now? Like, how long would it take me to finish it?
no I don't for the fact that I haven't downloaded it yet and it will take over 24 hours to do so with that sites links so unless someone has a mega or Google link for it its gonna be a while before I could

43pass

Nov 18, 2017
i think i am stuck i finished the miss. Claus event now dont know what to do, and where do u find courtney from the image on the op

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes