Spankmiester

Jun 18, 2018
Still hanging up in the clothing store .... bad bad.. I hope the developer can make the carry over from previous games to not have to start all over again... yea yea yea I transferred the save file but Im stuck in the clothing store.... the hotspot isn't kicking in

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
Ugh, while exploring early on, I found my way into Mr. Ford's office where he was banging his secretary. Never met Mrs. Ford, but got dialog talking about how she wouldn't be happy. Now, ages later, Mom is trying to bring me to "meet the new neighbors", but the event won't trigger... instead I lead Mom into the house, upstairs and bang Mrs. Ford in front of her. Then the game is stuck because I can't leave the map or do anything. Sigh...

Is there a variable I can change in the save file to reset progress on the Ford story line? The unskippable movie cutscenes make replaying a major chore.

Reactions: Bobber Tail

IndomitableAshur

Dec 17, 2017
Ugh, while exploring early on, I found my way into Mr. Ford's office where he was banging his secretary. Never met Mrs. Ford, but got dialog talking about how she wouldn't be happy. Now, ages later, Mom is trying to bring me to "meet the new neighbors", but the event won't trigger... instead I lead Mom into the house, upstairs and bang Mrs. Ford in front of her. Then the game is stuck because I can't leave the map or do anything. Sigh...

Is there a variable I can change in the save file to reset progress on the Ford story line? The unskippable movie cutscenes make replaying a major chore.
The house with the new neighbors is actually the one directly below the MC's, the small square one with the red roof. You enter through the right side between the flower pots(?). The included walkthrough actually took me through the whole story, you just have to read it carefully.

Harskialdna

May 25, 2017
Jezus Christ, I don't necessarily mind bad English but this game has no capitalization AND no punctuation. For God's sake, at least start your sentences and your names with a capital letter!

Artemio

Jun 3, 2019
Ира прикольная, НО много багов и угадайки, так у меня некоторые сцены не запускались так как я наткнулся раньше времени на них.

Trapezio

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2017
Ира прикольная, НО много багов и угадайки, так у меня некоторые сцены не запускались так как я наткнулся раньше времени на них.
нон хо чапито ун чаззо. Счриви ин инглэсэ, пирла.

dce8383

Aug 25, 2017
The house with the new neighbors is actually the one directly below the MC's, the small square one with the red roof. You enter through the right side between the flower pots(?). The included walkthrough actually took me through the whole story, you just have to read it carefully.
Whoa... way to make an entrance totally hidden dev. Somehow I've gotten up to this point without looking at a walkthrough at all. Guess I'll have to read that if I get stuck again; that's what I get for trying all the visible doors and not the sides of houses between bushes. Thanks for the help!

Tesla QQ

Jan 22, 2019
It looks like it's a problem with the "mechanic" of the game because Dilan says:
"i dont need to go to the librery"

Pls, forgive my english: isn't my first language.
I was able to download the new version. and there the problem is solved.

3.40 star(s) 5 Votes