caxhub

Engaged Member
Aug 22, 2019
this is an unofficial android port God & Void [v0.1 Beta] APK -

Reactions: dango96

quiett

Jul 25, 2018
Being an Autist myself, I just wanted to say 'Thank You!' It has been a very long time since I have been this entertained.

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
Wake the fuck up samurais, we got an update to play!

EDIT: Here's a helpful little trick: If you can't find your saves in the game, try moving the save folder of the older version (if you've deleted it then bruh?) into the game folder of this new version. Overwrite the persisent file, that's what I did and it worked.

Another thing of note: If you guys only have saves near the end of the game, I suggest starting over because of new scenes and whatnot.

Last edited:
Reactions: DevilInside666
Jul 16, 2020
This definitely looks interesting and I'll be keeping an eye on it, but I probably won't start soon because I'm depressed every time I see an abandoned project. Good luck out there!

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
i have no idea what i am doing in the data part it keeps saying invalid id no idea how to pass it help

Last edited:

fgh24

Feb 8, 2019
yeah same that part i dont get r you supposed to revive someone or transfer ownership or what and there is 2 different combat systems it makes it way to confusing

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
yeah same that part i dont get r you supposed to revive someone or transfer ownership or what and there is 2 different combat systems it makes it way to confusing
i have no idea what i am doing in the data part it keeps saying invalid id no idea how to pass it help
Have you guys used the command "check keeper"? If yes, did you guys finish the transference (by just inputting "y" when the game tells you there is an unfinished transference)? If yes again, you will want to use the command "exit system". That's the current end of content.

About the combat, no it fucking doesn't. If it is too confusing for you to handle a simple QTE system (which is not going to be reused as far as I know) and then a basic RPG system, please have your brain checked. I don't know if the problem is me who grew up with games and challenge or what but man...

leloil

Mar 30, 2021
Yayayyy, new update,I enjoyed when the MC turned Sahaquiel into his sex slave >:)

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
how did you figure out how to get past that data part?
Quoting myself:

"Have you guys used the command "check Keepers"? If yes, did you guys finish the transference (by just inputting "y" when the game tells you there is an unfinished transference)? If yes again, you will want to use the command "system exit". That's the current end of content."

RyukXaos

Aug 29, 2020
Quoting myself:

"Have you guys used the command "check Keepers"? If yes, did you guys finish the transference (by just inputting "y" when the game tells you there is an unfinished transference)? If yes again, you will want to use the command "system exit". That's the current end of content."
Screenshot_2.png

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes