A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
just a couple hours ago I'm downloading from the mega link now to see if that changes anything
If it was "just a couple" hours ago then it shouldn't change it. Will open my game here to show you how it looks like with the current version.

EDIT: This is how it looks when you type check keepers without capitalizing the K. 1631880158018.png

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
I guess thats what the issue was I tried multiple variations except keeping the "c" lower case and the "K" uppercase
It confused me as well, the dev made it a lot easier to find out what you did wrong with the newest hotfix.

Elrath Creations

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2019
I have been told that the capital part is easy to miss, so I released a hotfix for that along with other stuff. I am kind of surprised about people having trouble passing that part though. I do have some ideas to make it clearer and will roll that out in the next update.

Cat Boy

Oct 19, 2017
Have you guys used the command "check keeper"? If yes, did you guys finish the transference (by just inputting "y" when the game tells you there is an unfinished transference)? If yes again, you will want to use the command "exit system". That's the current end of content.

About the combat, no it fucking doesn't. If it is too confusing for you to handle a simple QTE system (which is not going to be reused as far as I know) and then a basic RPG system, please have your brain checked. I don't know if the problem is me who grew up with games and challenge or what but man...
i see so i did do it right never mind

Loskberg

Apr 7, 2020
Holy fucking cow, some jokes can be very cringy, but damn I love them, got interested for the H, got hooked on the humor and the relationship between the nightmare and the vessel, it reminds me a lot of venom but more goofy, good luck dude, the future looks bright af if you continue doing your thing.

Also, please don't use a bright font over a bright background, can't read a thing on the realm thingy voidy

misdark

Apr 28, 2018
Hey dev just wanna let you know the answer to question number 3 on exam is wrong, should be A although second step is also wrong it should be the ( 12/12/6) of C if you wanna make it clearer use ( 12/(12/6) ) or switch to vertical division. you may wanna fix it, and study a bit of basic math :D just saying i was like wtf that is the right answer why is it wrong?

Last edited:

Elrath Creations

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2019
Hey dev just wanna let you know the answer to question number 3 on exam is wrong, should be A although second step is also wrong it should be the ( 12/12/6) of C if you wanna make it clearer use ( 12/(12/6) ) or switch to vertical division. you may wanna fix it, and study a bit of basic math :D just saying i was like wtf that is the right answer why is it wrong?
I... uh... take math courses at the university I study at and taught math. The answer is not wrong. This is a common mistake made by people.

In your head you probably have the tendency to always remove the parentheses first by expanding brackets. In this case, that is not the correct thing to do, because there are no variables.

We first calculate what is between parentheses. This means that when we calculate 12 / 3(4/2), we first calculate 4/2 (4/2=2). Then, 12 / 3(2) can be 'rewritten' as 12 / 3 * 2. With divisions and multiplications, we go from left to right (modern day arithmetic rules). Thus, first we divide 12 by 3 giving us 4. Then we multiply the result by 2 giving us 8. Therefore B is correct and A is not.

Now you might say: "but according to my calculator the answer is 2!". That is because your calculator most likely calculated 12/(3(4/2)), which gives 2. If you use a graphical calculator or the calculator on Google, the answer given will be 8.

Elrath Creations

Game Developer
Sep 28, 2019
that game so disappointing i finish that less then 10 mins how boring
The current official world record of fastest reading speed is 25 000 words per minute. The game consists of roughly 400k words in the current release. If you finished the game in less than 10 minutes it means that you got a reading speed of more than 40 000 word per minute!

That is AMAZING! I encourage you to get the new world record :)

• Haha
Reactions: HogRocket

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
The current official world record of fastest reading speed is 25 000 words per minute. The game consists of roughly 400k words in the current release. If you finished the game in less than 10 minutes it means that you got a reading speed of more than 40 000 word per minute!

That is AMAZING! I encourage you to get the new world record :)
Jeus Christ, 25k words per minute? Can anyone even enjoy what they are reading like that?

A Common Crab

Dec 15, 2018
You have to like stupid jokes and humor to enjoy this game. I just found it too stupid to be fun. Day 2 finished it for me with stupid exercises with math lessons. Seriously the house and shed was absolute shit and I could not get past that.
You do you

3.70 star(s) 9 Votes