2.90 star(s) 17 Votes
Nov 5, 2018
In what way has the insole mechanic been altered in the fight against Warlord Jeanne compared to the previous one (version 0.91)?

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
another largely ui change. At first I thought they even removed attacks by the Goddess and was pissed. Turns out now you need to defeat the boss once for them to start doing another kind of attack. Because before that point they have 3 attacks in total. Step on, bend in half, and once at 100% they do a crush. It still feels like they have less attacks.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Choo-choo

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
Apart from one new animation with shooting three arrows into the sky (why the fuck was it changed by the way, old animation was better lmao) literally nothing new, nice new "lots of animations" dev, only took 3 months to make
biggest-piece-of-dogshit.gif

Oct 11, 2018
Apart from one new animation with shooting three arrows into the sky (why the fuck was it changed by the way, old animation was better lmao) literally nothing new, nice new "lots of animations" dev, only took 3 months to make
View attachment 2443574
Even though this dev is being a piece of crap with their work ethic (or lack thereof), I must say that the small changes done to the last four fights actually make them feel a lot easier to win than before where the best strategy was to use Cheat Engine. I can also appreciate the new UI being uniform across those four fights, though I think the UI is hideous.

Unfortunately, that's all I got for positive feedback for this update, or the last few updates, really. I really think the equipment system is quite shitty and to get decent rewards, you need to kill the goddesses. The only problem with that is that if you can kill the goddesses, you don't need to bother with the shitty inventory/equipment system. I think it would have been fine with an overhaul of the stats and leveling system (that we did get,) but the dev going above and beyond is a bit...much.

Any other complaints would just be me parroting what everyone else has been saying thus far.

P.S. Gaia is cheaper than an old-school Mortal Kombat or SNK boss.

28-RISE

Jul 17, 2018
Mega
Drive

Goddess of Trampling v2.2 Patch Notes:

The Goddess Athena Stage has been completely redone! (NO)

• Goddess's AI has been completely redone. (Even Worse)
  • The graphics have been greatly improved. (Nothing changed)
  • New UI added with new addons. (More useless shit)
  • Lots of new mechanics has been added to battle. (nothing)
  • New animations added, old ones are imploved. (nothing)
  • New particals added, old ones are imploved. (nothing)
  • New Sound effects added, old ones imploved. (nothing)
Added floors 10 to 15 in Tower of Goddess game mode. (more useless shit)

General graphic improvement and bug fixing for all stages. (yea yea sure)

This dev still lying to everyone and people still paying for him.

uuuuhh.jpg
I know this guy is living in my country(Turkey) and gaining 1663$ for nothing dolartotl.jpg
31k Turkish lira is 3 times the minimum wage. If any patrons seeing this, Dont let him gain this money without do anything guys.

Laezel

Jun 5, 2019
Goddess of Trampling v2.2 Mega
Goddess of Trampling v2.2 Drive

Goddess of Trampling v2.2 Patch Notes:

The Goddess Athena Stage has been completely redone! (NO)

• Goddess's AI has been completely redone. (Even Worse)
  • The graphics have been greatly improved. (Nothing changed)
  • New UI added with new addons. (More useless shit)
  • Lots of new mechanics has been added to battle. (nothing)
  • New animations added, old ones are imploved. (nothing)
  • New particals added, old ones are imploved. (nothing)
  • New Sound effects added, old ones imploved. (nothing)
Added floors 10 to 15 in Tower of Goddess game mode. (more useless shit)

General graphic improvement and bug fixing for all stages. (yea yea sure)

This dev still lying to everyone and people still paying for him.

View attachment 2452063
I know this guy is living in my country(Turkey) and gaining 1663$ for nothing View attachment 2452070
31k Turkish lira is 3 times the minimum wage. If any patrons seeing this, Dont let him gain this money without do anything guys.
selam aleykum, and yes. thats way more than minimun wage in turkey. damn that sucks.

Reactions: tempus6

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
I do wonder if more stuff happens if you go further up the tower? I'll have to test this.
Edit: Got to floor 5 and did the "updated" fight. Nothing new. Got half stepped on about 15 times. Bent 3 times. 1 heal.
Honestly this is so pathetic it isn't even funny anymore. I'm starting to think after the year of ghosting the dev lost much of the source code and can't make any decent changes. I won't be surprised if they "update" every woman and just swap out the UI. Like seriously there are so many better games to support. One of my favorites is called "Second Class" and the dev actually does meaningful updates.

Last edited:

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
I do wonder if more stuff happens if you go further up the tower? I'll have to test this.
Edit: Got to floor 5 and did the "updated" fight. Nothing new. Got half stepped on about 15 times. Bent 3 times. 1 heal.
Honestly this is so pathetic it isn't even funny anymore. I'm starting to think after the year of ghosting the dev lost much of the source code and can't make any decent changes. I won't be surprised if they "update" every woman and just swap out the UI. Like seriously there are so many better games to support. One of my favorites is called "Second Class" and the dev actually does meaningful updates.
as i said before many animations in game from Mixamo(freebies) so developer from start did not much, combined some assets inside Unity and created game

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
as i said before many animations in game from Mixamo(freebies) so developer from start did not much, combined some assets inside Unity and created game
Seriously? I didn't know that. I thought this dev actually did the work themselves on the models and world. That is why I was willing to give them some kind of props. But after finding this out it has moved from pathetic to disgusting. I will never support them again.

Choo-choo

Aug 8, 2017
Seriously? I didn't know that. I thought this dev actually did the work themselves on the models and world. That is why I was willing to give them some kind of props. But after finding this out it has moved from pathetic to disgusting. I will never support them again.
like "Catwalk Mixamo" looking so familiar? Also bow, torch attack animations and many more probably

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes