2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

hruutu

Jul 21, 2018
Does the frost witch stage work for anyone? it didn't for me in 2.0 or 2.1 so who knows just crashes the game instantly

Viola966

Game Developer
May 3, 2018
Just downloaded the 2.0 version.
played through all stages cheating my health with cheat engine cause couldn't be arsed.
i like the animations, some are really good. but almost 5 years after release this is it? the whole leveling up and crafting seems so pointless. it's like the dev wanted to copy famous AAA games by putting a lootbox style thing but it's just so soulless and useless. leveling up and upgrading barely makes a difference, and the fights labelled as "remastered" have sooo few animations. The last fight, Andromeda, only has one animation aside from the regular hits. She just puts you in her shoe and stomps, that's it. Am I missing something here?
your pp where is it from sir? :)

ForGames20

Nov 22, 2019
Need help! The game keeps me stuck at level zero when I start it. I reached the Goddess Andromeda battle and the game bugged out, setting me to level zero with no health or magic. It will not even let me level up. Is there a way for me to fully reset the game/my progress?

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Need help! The game keeps me stuck at level zero when I start it. I reached the Goddess Andromeda battle and the game bugged out, setting me to level zero with no health or magic. It will not even let me level up. Is there a way for me to fully reset the game/my progress?
Last time I looked the saved data was here.
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\FWFS\Goddess of Trampling
You cold probably delete that and open the game again.
On page 51 of this forum I have a save with 99 of everything.
You can also cheat engine the gold, and every item or part can be bought with gold.

Reactions: ForGames20
Oct 1, 2018
Last time I looked the saved data was here.
C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\FWFS\Goddess of Trampling
You cold probably delete that and open the game again.
On page 51 of this forum I have a save with 99 of everything.
You can also cheat engine the gold, and every item or part can be bought with gold.
i tried cheat engine gold but it not work, can u teach me do that ?

sdafds

Jul 10, 2018
the new save file of the game is called "PlayerDataNew.dat". just use this save file on save editor
it's in the same location as last time: C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\LocalLow\FWFS\Goddess of Trampling

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
i tried cheat engine gold but it not work, can u teach me do that ?
Open cheat engine. Open game. Attach game in process list. Play a round or two.
On cheat engine change Value Type to Float. Search the number of gold you have.
Buy or sell something to change the value. Search for the new number.
Keep doing this until you narrow it down. You should get like 3 addresses with the value.
Double click them all to add them to the list. Change the values to something like 999999.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Hey, Does anyone know why nudity toggle doesn't work? I mean, yes, the giantesses got their clothes on upon turning it off, but at least in the first fight the game can't get past the panoramic view (though characters move idly and birds can be seen flying). I already played all the fights with nudity on, so I wanted to play them again toggling it off. Is there a way?

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
will there be an android version?
Of an Unity game? Doubt.

Hey, Does anyone know why nudity toggle doesn't work? I mean, yes, the giantesses got their clothes on upon turning it off, but at least in the first fight the game can't get past the panoramic view (though characters move idly and birds can be seen flying). I already played all the fights with nudity on, so I wanted to play them again toggling it off. Is there a way?
Also, bump.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Good for this, but

Isn't there an answer to this?

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes