2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Waraxe62

Jul 22, 2018
well the link work for me here i put in Mega i hope it works for you guys but nothing new only yeanne d arc got remasterd and killing godesses is easyer but no improvment
It works! And that's kinda disappointing, I'm hoping that the developer started to care again like they did when the game first came out. They used to put out new updates with a decent amount of content and it took less time to pump out

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
So far I'm not really impressed. Like I am glad something is being done, and that is a lot better than nothing.
Besides the warlord having a new armor power up, I've not seen anything new game wise.
The combat AI is an utter mess. I really wish they would stick with a single UI choice.
I have a sneaking suspicion that after so many years have passed with nothing happening that the dev lost either the knowledge or files so they can add new content. That is the only thing I can think of that explains why they are only messing with menu and UI parts of the game.

Nonoo

Nov 13, 2018
itt changes but when the equpmint was invented, when I started this gsme there was no chance to beat them

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes