2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I searched the thread and came out empty-handed. Are there "content disable" options? My main concerns are vore and gore, but if also shoes could be disabled, it'd be way better (the idea of shoes disabling comes from me playing the game long ago, and seeing the first [barefeet] giantess using her shoes on the finisher scene, which I didn't quite like).
Only fart, scat, piss and nudity so far, but I already found my favourite scene from this game: the lesbian kiss finisher of chapter 2. So I won't be ditching the game so soon, though it doesn't seem it'll be in active development again.

so game dead again?
I think so. If you don't mind gore (which is present in at least 40% of the game), you might want to give it a try, but don't put your hopes up on the completion of development.

• Sad
Reactions: Succubus Hunter

raeganomics

Mar 16, 2019
I'm just chucking it in saveeditor and modifying my stats to blast through each fight in one hit now. Having to start again is bogus.

For those who are unfamiliar, just chuck your save (file path below) into saveeditonline and modify your stats then download and replace your existing save data.
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\FWFS\Goddess of Trampling\PlayerDataNew.dat

Don't bother changing the values for GameMaximumLifeData or GameAttackPowerData as they reset upon booting the game. Instead modify the base stats like Strdata, Vitadata, Luckdata etc. Your max health is only calculated using your Luck stat (weird).

tl;dr you can increase your max health by modifying the Luckdata stat and you can increase your attack by modifying Strdata.

EDIT: your post-fight rewards are also calculated off of Luckdata, so if you set it crazy high you'll have to sit through several minutes of EXP gain/rewards. I recommend just modifying Strdata to make the fights quicker.

RpgYumeko

Jun 17, 2021
I'm just chucking it in saveeditor and modifying my stats to blast through each fight in one hit now. Having to start again is bogus.

For those who are unfamiliar, just chuck your save (file path below) into saveeditonline and modify your stats then download and replace your existing save data.
C:\Users\username\AppData\LocalLow\FWFS\Goddess of Trampling\PlayerDataNew.dat

Don't bother changing the values for GameMaximumLifeData or GameAttackPowerData as they reset upon booting the game. Instead modify the base stats like Strdata, Vitadata, Luckdata etc. Your max health is only calculated using your Luck stat (weird).

tl;dr you can increase your max health by modifying the Luckdata stat and you can increase your attack by modifying Strdata.

EDIT: your post-fight rewards are also calculated off of Luckdata, so if you set it crazy high you'll have to sit through several minutes of EXP gain/rewards. I recommend just modifying Strdata to make the fights quicker.
can u upload your save plz

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes