2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

fp5kaioken

Mar 6, 2020
d
I think its more than just RNG x_x
its a game for masochists

and despite me disliking most of the content, I played for several hours because I cant stand losing -.-
I gave up, tried a cheated savefile with max stats - and still lost
id you use cheat engine? if so what are the values?

John Mirror

Dec 10, 2018
Kinda cool this box thing, but dude, it's almost impossible to play, feels like I'm stuck on king's grapple combo, from tekken.

MajorGrubert

Jul 30, 2022
I absolutely don't get the whole 'giantess' thing, it completely flies over my head.

Is it like Robert Crumb's penchant for the bigger woman, or summat similar, but on a more extreme scale?

Reactions: Succubus Hunter

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I absolutely don't get the whole 'giantess' thing, it completely flies over my head.

Is it like Robert Crumb's penchant for the bigger woman, or summat similar, but on a more extreme scale?
Seconded this. It's difficult to imagine a woman being that tall. I think of the ideal "Giantess" size being 7" tall. This way she's within the realm of imagination as well as having her chest at human-face level.

Reactions: MajorGrubert

HeavyD.N

Oct 22, 2022
I can't believe that in a game about sexy girls the dev took AWAY the customization options AND replaced them with loot boxes. Those two decisions together make me worried that he will reintroduce the customization but only as future loot box DLC.

Could EA have secretly taken over creative control of this game? lol

gianis451

Sep 4, 2022
lol, sí, he usado cheat engine aquí para cambiar los niveles de HP... aunque nunca lo he usado para ganar. Solo lo he usado para perder en el movimiento correcto para obtener el final que quiero.
[/COTIZAR]
Hola, como puedo cambiar los niveles de HP?

hhanson109

Jan 29, 2019
How do you use the cheat engine on this game? tried the steps when I did on GTA 5, and it seems not to be working.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
Cheat engine will only work for like HP and MP. I never got it to work on items or gold.
I use a save editor I pay for when it comes to that kind of stuff. I left a save file in the forum here somewhere.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I searched the thread and came out empty-handed. Are there "content disable" options? My main concerns are vore and gore, but if also shoes could be disabled, it'd be way better (the idea of shoes disabling comes from me playing the game long ago, and seeing the first [barefeet] giantess using her shoes on the finisher scene, which I didn't quite like).

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes