2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
We bother because the game is still an amazing concept in the hands of a lying and lazy dev. Someone who doesn't even seem to understand what they have going. They lied about updates in the past, they went years without any kind of update and ghosted us. Now they seem to be back but all their updates have been adding fluff and loot boxes.

I'm not even sure if they are doing it because they think it is what people want or because they just have contempt for the human race. If someone were to make a proper game of this, kept up with the updates and community, they could easily be pulling in 10k a month. So right now I'm here to either watch the fall again, and if I get a halfway decent game update out of it then all the better. But I'm not going to hold my breath.

Apice

Nov 23, 2019
Just downloaded the 2.0 version.
played through all stages cheating my health with cheat engine cause couldn't be arsed.
i like the animations, some are really good. but almost 5 years after release this is it? the whole leveling up and crafting seems so pointless. it's like the dev wanted to copy famous AAA games by putting a lootbox style thing but it's just so soulless and useless. leveling up and upgrading barely makes a difference, and the fights labelled as "remastered" have sooo few animations. The last fight, Andromeda, only has one animation aside from the regular hits. She just puts you in her shoe and stomps, that's it. Am I missing something here?

Last edited:

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
I agree. I think we see the worst game developer. Worse than Koda. FWFS also banning for bad comments and deleting if someone wants to say anything but it's the best game. No chance I be the patron
Literally everything you just said sound like things Koda would do.

Well, FWFS ain't the only one. You've yet to hear about... Redamz.
The only dev who managed to be WORSE than Pickaxe Boi.

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
Pickaxe Boi.
Now that you bring it in... Mind anyone explain me what does the pickaxe meme mean? Long ago I looked for it on the web, and only thing I found was some reference to some snuff clip in which a woman was stabbed to death by a man with a pickaxe (alongside other two men).
And frankly, I don't see how that could turn into a meme, so I guess I didn't find out its meaning yet.

Evizzy89

Aug 1, 2021
Now that you bring it in... Mind anyone explain me what does the pickaxe meme mean? Long ago I looked for it on the web, and only thing I found was some reference to some snuff clip in which a woman was stabbed to death by a man with a pickaxe (alongside other two men).
And frankly, I don't see how that could turn into a meme, so I guess I didn't find out its meaning yet.
I dont know the lore or the actually meaning behind it but the best way I can describe it is

it is a pickaxe from (minecraft?) that Koda used in chats, and it is used as a meme to imply "farming/mining simps"
eg; a update is delayed so they're farming simps for money/resources?

something along those lines

Reactions: HumanRug

HumanRug

Nov 11, 2020
I dont know the lore or the actually meaning behind it but the best way I can describe it is

it is a pickaxe from (minecraft?) that Koda used in chats, and it is used as a meme to imply "farming/mining simps"

Ahh, yes. Now every context I've seen the meme in fit perfectly. Thanks, pal.

Reactions: Evizzy89

Succubus Hunter

Conversation Conqueror
May 19, 2020
Oh wow, yeah, that pickaxe boi is worse than Koda. :oops:

That would be it in a nutshell.

DDevine

Aug 13, 2020

Goddess of Trampling v2.1 Patch Notes:

New Tower of Goddess game mode.

New Main Menu design.

New Game UI design with lots of improving.

New Pause Menu added with restart battle, main menu and screen shot mode buttons.

New Setting Menu with turn off blood, particles, status bars and lots more.

Warlord Jeanna stages has been fully remastered.

Goddess Andromeda, Slave Heroes stages mechanics changed, new moves, new game UI added.

General graphic improvement and bug fixing for all stages.

Knowing issues;

• You should not login to the previous versions from the version v2.1 otherwise you will lose your saving files. You will be able to access from here if you want to back up your saving files.
  • C:\Users\User Name\AppData\LocalLow\FWFS\Goddess of Trampling
Thanks to your support, the game will be updated frequently. Feel free to share your thoughts. Goddess are will not gentle on you , enjoy the GODDESS OF TRAMPLING v2.1!

Happy New Year Slaves

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes