2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Unwoan

Jul 19, 2018
HYPE! I can hardly contain my excitement for this update. I expected my love for this game to not grow until it finally obtains a storyline (and hopefully more actual trampling) , but I never thought we would actually be able to play as a female protagonist, and unexpected surprises are always the best surprises! ^_^
I'm so ready to trample while being trampled. Sooooooo ready

Sooba

Apr 4, 2018
/Snip

...doesn't become like pretty much every other game in these forums and lose what makes me love it so much.

/Snip

See, this is a problem. If it were to have more non-consensual sex acts and less punching and kicking, that wouldn't make it "like every other game on these forums." This game occupies a very unique space right now in multiple facets, not just level of violence. The only other one that even comes close is that femdom-school game, which is far less polished, has massive gameplay problems, and is being developed far more slowly than this one. Most femdom style games on this forum are JRPG wannabes or storylines with no game. There's a reason a lot of people keep checking in on this game and are making the comments that we are. This game has promise if it were to cater to that at least a little.

Also, you seem to be making the mistake in thinking that people want a wholesale change, abandoning what you like. It's fully possible to get both.

Waraxe62

Jul 22, 2018
God, waiting for this update really fucking sucks. It's such a good game so I'm excited for it, but it taking forever. I know it's gunna be a huge update and all, I'm just tired of waiting

unearnedalpha

Oct 16, 2018
Just tried the game, got me horny as hell. Would be better if there were some human dildo scenes with a vagina and less eye poking. The vore scene was hot too.

Reactions: Sooba

Rando Civ

LMFAO.
Game Developer
Jul 31, 2017
Yeaaah. It was pretty good for a few seconds, but then the fucking killing came.

Jesus Fuck, I love Femdom, but fucking hate all that snuff shit.

Reactions: rodgerroe and Sooba

zephonage

Oct 1, 2018
I just played version 0.81. Got the link from Patreon (I don't have enough posts to post a link atm) and I'll be honest with you, it's definitely not for everyone, and was a bit too easy. Chapter 3-1 moves even further away from being a kinky fetish game and more to just plain gore and violence. Not trying to spoil it for anyone but just a quick heads up about where the developer seems to be moving the game at this point. I'm not trying to hate on the game, it's a very good concept and game in itself, but in my opinion the update definitely wasn't worth the wait

Reactions: Impl0dedcrev

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
I just played version 0.81. Got the link from Patreon (I don't have enough posts to post a link atm) and I'll be honest with you, it's definitely not for everyone, and was a bit too easy. Chapter 3-1 moves even further away from being a kinky fetish game and more to just plain gore and violence. Not trying to spoil it for anyone but just a quick heads up about where the developer seems to be moving the game at this point. I'm not trying to hate on the game, it's a very good concept and game in itself, but in my opinion the update definitely wasn't worth the wait
That's too bad. I was afraid of something like this happening when I saw the update was story-focused and again when I saw the new fight is against a man because I've played a few femdom-themed games (which were very difficult, as the fetish is being dominated) where the dev gets wrapped up in their story and includes male opponents to poor effect; there doesn't seem to be a good way to fit those into this type of game. If it's the usual (high) difficulty then it's directly opposite of what I was playing the game for in the first place. If it's an easy fight, it's a disappointing use of dev time. And for me, I'm far more interested in the gameplay and the fetish than any kind of story they could include.

Could you post the change log, please, and maybe a screenshot of the shop? Do you have to watch the cutscene every time before the new fight? It looks obnoxiously long.

Reactions: Choo-choo

pablowwq

Apr 22, 2018
I played the new version too. the new update was disappointing for some reason. I don' t wanna tell everything about the new version but it's just too easy and there is no new moves that we can witness by a slave and the whole game is just going in a violentic way but I can't say I don't love it. I'm so hyped up for the new version I never seen a lesbian trampling game before. I hope we don' t need to wait that much

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
Just to be clear... Princess Andromeda isn't just usable against the new male opponent, right? We can actually have her get trampled by the female opponents?

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes