2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

Waraxe62

Jul 22, 2018
And to answer some questions on the thread,

• You can play on 32 and 64 bit, you can skip the cutscene with the spacebar, and the next version Princess Andromeda will be fighting the sisters so it looks like female on female trampling is coming next

KSVreset

Feb 20, 2018
Version 0.81c:

It's not all that great but it seems like the next version will be better
Thank you. Since you're a Patreon, what do you think of the general community reaction to it? I imagine there is a lot of disappointment there too, but non-subs can't read the comments.

MiThMo

May 29, 2018
I would ask if there's gonna be an Android version of this, but it doesn't look like there's much activity here.

Mardion

Feb 23, 2018
Thanks a whole lot, Waraxe! :D

There probably isn't much disappointment given the patreons knew they were getting this and it's what they want.
Makes sense, although I gotta say, I thought we would be able to use Princess Andromeda in every fight, including the previously-released ones, so I was disappointed to realise we can't do that. Not to mention that this game so far was one where you get trampled, so many patreons were expecting more of that instead of suddenly becoming the trampler.

I would ask if there's gonna be an Android version of this, but it doesn't look like there's much activity here.
...So why did you post?

In any case, no matter how you look at it, it's pretty obvious this well never be on Android.

Blogic

Jul 25, 2018
Played it, lots of criticisms.

1. RNG is absolutely brutal for the difficulty of the game. Failing 2 or 3 50% rolls when sat on or trampled results in a game over. Either lower SP cost of Iron Will, reduce damage taken during the struggling or make concecutive struggles more likely to succeed.
2. The lack of sexual content and focus on gore in the most recent updates will really drive away new patrons and players. You offer options to turn of peeing, farting and even nudity but none for vore or guro? Talk about a double standard.
3. Lack of tutorial or introductory enemy is pretty frustrating to a new player. You are just thrown right in with no details on how to customize your character, what will kill you immediately, ect.

It's a shame because this game is very well crafted with pretty good animations. It always seems that the devs who know animation and art always have terrible gameplay and visa versa.

myself79

Feb 4, 2018
And to answer some questions on the thread,

• You can play on 32 and 64 bit, you can skip the cutscene with the spacebar, and the next version Princess Andromeda will be fighting the sisters so it looks like female on female trampling is coming next
Really? I ll try thanks man

anonimus91

Sep 28, 2018
I have the version v0.77 and havent found a scat scene yet..... does anyone knows how can i get it? or wich boss have it?

Lord_Magmar

Feb 18, 2018
Played it, lots of criticisms.

1. RNG is absolutely brutal for the difficulty of the game. Failing 2 or 3 50% rolls when sat on or trampled results in a game over. Either lower SP cost of Iron Will, reduce damage taken during the struggling or make concecutive struggles more likely to succeed.
2. The lack of sexual content and focus on gore in the most recent updates will really drive away new patrons and players. You offer options to turn of peeing, farting and even nudity but none for vore or guro? Talk about a double standard.
3. Lack of tutorial or introductory enemy is pretty frustrating to a new player. You are just thrown right in with no details on how to customize your character, what will kill you immediately, ect.

It's a shame because this game is very well crafted with pretty good animations. It always seems that the devs who know animation and art always have terrible gameplay and visa versa.
1. and 3. will hopefully be fixed once we get fight 1.1 which isn't in game yet. As for 2. you might have missed it but that's the actual primary selling point of this game, not the femdom but the brutal violent giantess domination. Hence the Vore and Guro, as the primary fetishes of the game, are always in but the toilet stuff, which is a step beyond still, is optional.

Reactions: Mardion

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
just started this game grinded like hell and couldn't get skills higher than 10 so at lvl60 theres no more point to go on and still hard/immposible to beat bosses so i took the save editor and cranked all stats to 1000 :) win animation is just the opponent falling and you'r character goes all "yaaay" hands in the air why not add some giantess rape for victory and where are chapters 1-1 to 1-3 it starts with 1-4 kinda confusing.

Reactions: he_found_you

Unwoan

Jul 19, 2018
just started this game grinded like hell and couldn't get skills higher than 10 so at lvl60 theres no more point to go on and still hard/immposible to beat bosses so i took the save editor and cranked all stats to 1000 :) win animation is just the opponent falling and you'r character goes all "yaaay" hands in the air why not add some giantess rape for victory and where are chapters 1-1 to 1-3 it starts with 1-4 kinda confusing.
What save editor did you find that worked for this? I'd love to tweak a few things

Ragnarok6699

Nov 2, 2017
the standard online save editor you upload sav. file and it shows you some values " "
EDIT: the PlayerData.dat i changed with this is located (a least on my windows 8.1) at "C:\Users\yourusername\AppData\LocalLow\FWFS\Goddess of Trampling"
EDIT2 : when changing values be sure to change the levels not the % of luck drop or value of hp that didn't work for me just change the lvl from 10 or where your at to higher lvl

Reactions: Larsung
2.90 star(s) 17 Votes