2.90 star(s) 17 Votes

proletarii09

Sep 20, 2018
Probably one of the dumbest games I've ever played. When the project was first started it was cool and I thought it'd become a decent game but nope... still stupid. You have to lose about 100 times before you even stand a chance, then if you magically even get close enough to win you pretty much auto-die. What is fun about having to keep doing the same thing hoping for retarded XP leveling just to survive? Then leveling is not consistent. Half the time it tells you that you dont deserve anything and get no XP after a long pointless battle. So you basically just repeat seeing the same scenes 100s of times just to feel like you are getting to a decent point of survival only to still lose.

Ironically, I beat the old one long ago a few times but it seems to have gotten much worse since. I've given up on it completely at this point after all this time. Might as well just be a gallery where you can view all the scenes since you can't realistically play it anyway. This isn't a game.
The point of the game isn't to win, it's just to interact with the characters and see kinky sadistic stuff. Even if you cheat and make all of your skills the highest possible value, you are still very likely to lose.

I for one am not looking for a real game with fun gameplay mechanics when I look for stuff like this. In fact, I prefer this way because the scenes and stuff isn't behind some pseudo-gameplay and lore wall. Just pick up a battle, see fetishistic stuff and be done with it.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
yeah I never got people who wanted to actually win the fights. The game is about getting beat down in various ways. Eventually you might get strong enough to win, but you shouldn't be able to off the bat. With that being said, the game kind of shows the same things a little too often. Although it is on version 1.3, I don't see much of a change to want to play it.

Either the dev is working on it and will release a good version 1.4.. or this was just another con to keep the money flowing and we won't see but a half hearted attempt when the money gets low. I really hope for the former, but I will not be surprised at the latter.

Jan 1, 2018
When it comes to Femdom the point is to lose over and over to get punished and it works, since Maledom is about action and here you are the mercy of giant amazons who treat you less than a worm.

So far the updates are minimal and dont recommend to support it after 2 or 3 updates more

SizeMage

Game Developer
Jul 17, 2018
Hey guys, Can someone suggest me some other games related to giantess with some vore scenes. I prefer games with 3d models similar to this game.
Shameless self promote but game that I'm making will have vore scenes and using 3D models. Currently it has only few scenes in first version and I'm adding more later.

If you're interested . Test Version 1 is free for public.

Reactions: oakbeatle

FreakyBytch

Apr 26, 2017
The point of the game isn't to win, it's just to interact with the characters and see kinky sadistic stuff. Even if you cheat and make all of your skills the highest possible value, you are still very likely to lose.

I for one am not looking for a real game with fun gameplay mechanics when I look for stuff like this. In fact, I prefer this way because the scenes and stuff isn't behind some pseudo-gameplay and lore wall. Just pick up a battle, see fetishistic stuff and be done with it.
I see what you mean, but considering the limited amount of animations, it doesn't really make sense to be called a game. I could see if there were tons of possible animations that may occur each time, but it's the same few animations repeated over and over. It might as well just be a gallery where you click the scenes you want to see rather than pass it as a game.

Last edited:

proletarii09

Sep 20, 2018
I see what you mean, but considering the limited amount of animations, it doesn't really make sense to be called a game. I could see if there were tons of possible animations that may occur each time, but it's the same few animations repeated over and over. It might as well just be a gallery where you click the scenes you want to see rather than pass it as a game.
Yeah, understandable. And boy do I also crave for more animations, for a more "robust" game just like this... So much potential here..

It's weird, I find kinda hot when I'm almost winning but end up stunlocked in some bullshit way. Part of the giantess fetish thing I have is the lack of control. I find that the dificulty and lack of balance in this game really does something for me in this sense.

YukoValis

Dec 14, 2017
supposedly 1.4 is happening soon. This would be a good baseline to see what they have done in the last month. Will it be a tiny superficial change, or actual content. I'm hoping for a bunch of new outfits myself.

BigPuppy

Nov 23, 2018
Are the levels related now with a story? Or the game still disembodied "levels" that have nothing to do with each other?

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
Don't bother subscribing, the 1.3 is just the "remaster" of chapter slaves.
and they didn't even try to show a single upcoming 1.4 in-game action screenshot, just some new stuff in main menu, who cares about main menu stuff? picture from fellow scrapper : 1658792436257.png

IamHisMaster

Jun 17, 2018
It's really suspicious that after 2 years of silence suddenly they managed to update their game with same amount of detail they were producing 2 years ago, chapter 6 being a huge lackluster of animations, NO NEW GRAPHICS, and now they're "updating frequently"
Also the question rises, where tf is GoT 2? they were annoucing it years ago, and now it's all down to updating the game 0.1+ at the time? really not buying it...

Becarefull

Nov 1, 2020
Shameless self promote but game that I'm making will have vore scenes and using 3D models. Currently it has only few scenes in first version and I'm adding more later.

If you're interested . Test Version 1 is free for public.
can you pls open a own forum, i wood love to see more from your game.

2.90 star(s) 17 Votes